Finally

4 months later........
November 5, 2038
6:22 p.m
Kaizer POV

It's been four months and it's still the same old shit

It's been four months and it's still the same old shit. Me and Dream still not cool and she still trying her best to get me back.

Me and Zhavia good though, I really loved her and I didn't want A'dream to ruin shit.

She ain't been around though in about 2 weeks so I'm just guessing she finally quit realizing me and Vi were not going to break up.

Her and Zhavia officially don't like each other either. I'm just waiting for the day they fight each other.

"Bae." I looked at Vi with a smile.

"Yo mama wants to see King so imma take him over there ok." She said.

"You gon walk there?" I asked and she shook her head.

"No Kai I'm taking your car." She said in a duh tone

"No you're not. You not finna kill my child." I said and she chuckled.

"Don't do that, I can drive." She said.

"Vi I ain't never seen you drive." I said.

"Well I can. Now calm down. I'll be right back ok." She said and I nodded.

"King!" She called and he came crawling in the room making me smile. He was getting so big.

"Tell daddy bye so we can go." She said picking him up. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he giggled.

"You better be good, and tell mama to keep Zaria away from him." I said and she laughed.

"Ok Kai, I'll be right back." She said getting my keys walking out the room.

"Don't crash my damn car Vi!" I yelled.

"Shut up!" She yelled and then I heard the door close. I sighed as I was now all alone.

Sometimes I do wonder what my life would be like if me and Dream was still together. Not that I missed her or had feelings for her I just be thinking.

There was a knock on the door and I laughed. Vi probably left something like always. I opened it and it was A'dream. Laughing she pushed me to the side coming in.

"Fuck is you doing here?" I asked and she went in my room.

"Where's my chid?" She asked.

"Why you care? You ain't care to see him at all for the past few months. You haven't called anybody so you could at least talk to him. So why do you care where he is?" I asked.