Lying

Continuing from last chapter........
A'dream POV

I was very confused on what was going on

I was very confused on what was going on. Miya and Trell said they needed to talk to us and Kaizer just kept laughing so I was nervous.

"Can somebody say something, I'm scared." I said.

"Kaizer stop laughing." Miya said.

"Ma you only came over here cuz I hung up on you." He said continuing to laugh.

"Yes and I wasn't done talking to you. So I pulled up." She said and I chuckled.

"Now like I was saying, before you cut me off. Y'all be fucking?" She asked and I scrunched up my face.

"No." Kai said and I looked at him.

"No? Why she looking like dat?" Trell asked.

"I don't know, but she needa stop." He said through gritted teeth and I looked away.

"Mhmm, A'dream come here for a second." Miya said and I sighed getting up following her in the room Kind and Tae stayed in.

"You wouldn't lie to me right?" She asked and I shook my head.

"So yes or no?" She asked and I nodded.

"When was the last time?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Somewhere in the middle of June." I said and she nodded.

"Protection or?...." She asked and I sighed trying to remember.

"I don't know....." I said and she shook her head.

"First of why is y'all even like.... come on now. And then you don't remember if protection was used." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"I know, I'm sorry. But come on now, what was you doing at the age of 14-15?" I asked.

"Not a damn thing, I ain't start doing nun til I turned 18, now you go in there and ask that man in there that question. He had his first kid at like 16." She said and my eyes widened.

"But anyway, you been feeling sick?" She asked and I nodded slowly.

"Hmmm." She said handing me two pregnancy tests. I busted out laughing and she glared at me making me stop.

"Go take them now." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"I ain't pregnant, I'm too fucking young too get pregnant." I said.

"No the fuck your are not, so go in the bathroom and take it." She said and I huffed going in the bathroom locking the door.

I read what it said before taking it. After I was done I sat it face down just waiting.

"You take it?" Miya asked.

"Yeah I gotta wait." I said bouncing my leg up and down.

If I was pregnant, I was most definitely gonna keep it and take care of it. I was still gonna go to school and stuff to. I was just hoping I wasn't though. I was way too young.

After waiting a couple more minutes I grabbed them. Looking at them they both had one dark line and the other ones were very light.

Scrunching up my face I watched as the second lines started to get darker. I grabbed one of the boxes looking to see what that meant.

"Two lines, pregnant." I read and my eyes widened. I started laughing silently hoping this thing was lying.

"A'dream what it say?" Miya asked.

"I'm not pregnant." I said.

"Really? Lemme see it." She said and I started to panic.

"No, it says I'm not pregnant, so what's the point of letting you see it?" I asked.

"Um well ok, I don't know what else could be wrong." She said.

"It's probably something i ate. No big deal." I said putting the tests in the drawer throwing the boxes away. I opened the door and she stood right there.

"Yeah probably, want me to take you to the doctor or something?" She asked and I shook my head.

"No I'll be fine, it's nun serious". I said and she nodded. We walked out the room and I felt bad and stupid for lying about something so serious.

"Y'all ok?" Trell asked and we nodded.

"I'm feeling a little tired so imma go lay down. Love y'all goodnight." I said before going upstairs to my room.

I sat on my bed just thinking. Now what the fuck am I gonna do when my stomach starts getting big as fuck. Or when I have to have the baby. I shouldn't have lied, but I was so scared to tell.

What if Kaizer didn't want a baby. I mean he is young too. And those damn anger issues, I didn't want him to hurt me, cuz that would hurt the baby.

I just didn't know what to do. But I was gonna have to say something soon.

Nia -
A'dream pregnant? 😳
She lied 😒
Did you guys like this chapter?
Vote and comment
Love you guys 💙