Blind

August 20, 2039
3:20 a.m
Kamiya POV

I was sitting at home just worried

I was sitting at home just worried. Kentrell left a few hours ago, didn't even tell me where he was going. I know he wasn't doing anything sneaky he seemed worried.

But I was just nervous. Nobody answering they phones either. I was just home with the twins and I had Ahmir. Taylin brought him back.

Everybody was just acting weird, but wouldn't say anything to me. All they said was everything's going to be ok. I had no clue what was going on. I was literally blind to whatever was going on.

"Mommy!" Azaylia yelled and I ran in her and Azaria's room.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Hit!" She snapped pointing to Azaria.

"What did I tell y'all about fighting?" I asked and Azaria huffed.

"Go to bed, it's time to go to bed." I said and Azaria rolled her eyes a little bit. I sighed bending down to her level.

"Azaria please don't give me a hard time. Mommy is worried and stressed out enough, can you help me out please by listening?" I asked and she nodded. I kissed her cheek and she got in bed.

"Where my daddy?" Azaylia asked.

"That's why I'm worried, I don't know where he or everybody else is." I said and she started to cry.

"He gon stay here?" She asked and I sighed. Azaylia was the more sweet, observant one. She was the more dramatic one too.

"Yes baby daddy is gonna stay here. This is his house, he lives here with us ok. He's not going anywhere. I promise." I said and she nodded.

"Can he come in here?" She asked.

"He's not here right n-" Before I could finish she started crying

"No! No! No! Don't cry he's coming back baby, he's coming. He's just not here right now. But he's coming back ok. I promise, he wouldn't just leave like that, ok?" I said and she nodded hugging me.

"I love you." I said and she let me go.

"Now lay down ok. Imma bring Ahmir in here with y'all. But y'all can not play, you have to go to sleep." I said and they nodded.

"Ahmir!" I called and he ran in.

"Huh?" He asked.

"Time to go to sleep." I said.

"But I'm not tired." He said.