Praise

Continuing from last chapter......
9:20 p.m
Kaizer POV

I was very frustrated right now because this bitch took my kid

I was very frustrated right now because this bitch took my kid. We been looking all over for him. And I mean all fucking over for hours and we just couldn't find him.

But right now I was at home with A'dream holding her down on the bed because she kept trying to fight me.

She been flashing on everybody today but I understand. And you can't really get mad at her.

"Can you calm down please?" I asked and she started kicking me.

"Quit! Dream please just calm yo ass down!" I yelled.

"All your fault!" She yelled and I sighed knowing she knew she didn't mean that, because she knew it wasn't.

"Dream blaming ain't gonna help find him!" I yelled back.

"Get off of me!" She yelled but I didn't move.

"MOVE!" She screamed and I shook my head.

"Be quiet and calm down first." I said and she closed her eyes starting to take deep breaths.

"We gon find him, Ight? But when you blame people and try to fight people that makes shit harder. King is smart he know what to do. But calm down. There's hella people out looking for him." I said and she nodded.

I let her go and she brought her knees to her chest starting to cry.

"Imma call officer Smith, ok?" I said and she nodded. This officer was a lady I met when I had got arrested. She helped me when nobody else was wanting or going to.

"Kaizer Imma need y'all to come down to the park." She answered before I could say anything.

"The park?" I asked.

"Yes they found a body of a baby boy in the woods by the park, I don't know if it's King but I'm on my way to see." She said and I hung up.

"Dream come on." I said getting my keys and grabbing her off the bed.

"What?" She asked noticing how scared I was acting.

"Nun just come on!" I yelled and we ran out the house getting in the car.

"Kai what happened?" She asked.

"Officer Smith said they found a body of a baby boy at the park." I said and her breathing got faster and heavier,

"Just calm down ok, they don't know if it's King." I said grabbing her hand.