Trade

March 2, 2039
7:33 p.m
Kaizer POV

I was sitting in the corner of my room just looking around

I was sitting in the corner of my room just looking around. I was so angry, frustrated, and sad. After me and Kind's argument our family went downhill.

Kind is in the hospital because our daddy tried to kill her. My daddy in jail right now, so all the boys on my mama case not seeing the real damn problem.

A'dream and King still not woke I think, I don't know. No one tells me shit anymore and I haven't went to see them. I don't wanna see them like that.

The boys except for Tae don't fuck with me or A'dream nor Kind or my mama. But they will forever stick with my fucking daddy.

Everybody was picking sides and that's the reason why we all separating. We ain't a damn family anymore. And it's crazy because it's all because of one bitch.

I blame A'dream but I can't just blame her for it all because it all is not her damn fault, but 90 percent of it is.

But anyway Tae said he had a surprise for me and I was just waiting for him to get here. Not that it was going to make me feel any better. Whatever it was better be fucking good.

"Kaizer!" I heard him yell.

"In here nigga!" I yelled back:

"Daddy!" My eyes widened and a smile formed on my face.

"King?!" I questioned and I didn't hear anything.

"King!" I called and I heard a giggle making my smile bigger.

"King Isaias Gaulden!" I yelled and he laughed running in my room. Holding my arms out as he ran up to me to give me a hug.

Feeling as he played with my hair I sighed. Holding him tighter I started to cry.

"You good?" Tae asked and I shrugged. He came to sit down beside me and I looked at him.

"You finna make fun of me for crying?" I asked and he shook his head.

"What's wrong wit crying? If you gotta cry nigga cry don't be holding shit in. I use to always do that and it got me nowhere. It made me push people away, when I needed them more than anything. It had me acting out and coming off rude. Not that it was really my fault but that's how I was letting shit out. Because I didn't use to tell nobody nothing. So since I was angry I acted angry towards people. But when I finally talked to someone and told them my story that I was so afraid to tell. It made me feel so much better. And a weight was lifted off my chest. So nigga let yo feelings be known and shown. Don't hold shit in." He said and i nodded.