Bounce Back

6 months later......
February 12, 2040
3:23 p.m
Kentrell POV

Walking out the hospital with Kaizer and Kayden I chuckled

Walking out the hospital with Kaizer and Kayden I chuckled. Bitches really thought they killed us or some shit.

"There he go." Kayden said as Tae pulled up.

"Get y'all asses in! Miya told me to go get my son!" He yelled and I mugged him.

"Imma leave, I wanna go see Dream and King. I'll talk to y'all later." Kaizer said before walking off. Getting in Tae's car I sighed.

"Y'all Ight?" He asked and we nodded.

"How Tay and Kam been?" I asked.

"They been distant. They not tryna be wit all da drama shit no more. But they good. They just ain't fucking with the killing shit no more." He said and i nodded.

"Take me to they house please." Kayden said and he nodded driving away.

Me, Kayden and Kaizer had woke up two days ago at different times. Tae had woke up like a month before us.

Kacey was still there though. They were still trying with him. I knew he was gon wake up though, takes time.

Kind, Jordan and the Alisha bitch were dead. It hurt me that Kind really turned her back and said fuck us. But shit happens. Still my daughter but I don't know her.

"Kamiya and the twins been Ight?" I asked Tae and he shook his head.

"Yeah um I guess. The twins always ask for you. Azaylia you know how she do." He said and I chuckled.

"Miya she been good, misses you a lot. But she pissed off at you." He said and I smacked my lips.

"Great, now I gotta fix that." I said shaking my head.

"You been good tho? Basically living alone now." I said and a tear rolled down his face but he wiped it.

"I'm trying my best. It's hard to believe she actually did this shit. After everything you just gon turn on us? Yes family goes through shit, but we always push through. Always push through. And it hurt me cuz it's like she gave up. I felt like she only thought about her. Acting like she don't have a daughter and a son. What the hell imma tell AJ and Mir when they get older and start asking for her? I can't lie I cannot lie. So am I gonna have to break they hearts? She ain't think about nobody but herself. But it's Ight, everything gon be Ight." He said and I nodded.

Everything Tae said was right. She did only think about herself. We could have all talked. She could've came to us and let us know something.