Secrets

February 16, 2040
4:11 p.m
Kamiya POV

I was sitting in the middle of the bed doing Azaria's hair

I was sitting in the middle of the bed doing Azaria's hair. I really liked how she didn't do anything extra like Azaylia. It made it very easier for me.

"Mommy." She said.

"Yes." I answered.

"You know how I'm about to be four?" She asked and I laughed already knowing what she was about to say.

"Can I have a little brother?" She asked.

"No, I've told you to stop asking." I said.

"Please? Can you just like buy one?" She asked.

"Buy you a baby brother? Do you think I bought you and Lia?" I asked.

"I remember daddy told me, he surprised you with us." She said and I chuckled.

"Your daddy's an ass." I mumbled.

"Are you and daddy gonna be together forever?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yes." I said.

"Why he be leaving you sometimes then?" She asked.

"Listen no matter what know he's gonna always come back. We toxic like that." I said with a chuckle. She didn't say anything just sat there.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Yeah that's just a fear I have. I don't want daddy to leave you." She said and I heard her sniffling.

"Don't cry Azaria, daddy's not gonna leave me, forever. I promise." I said and she wiped her face.

"Ok." She said as I finished her last braid. I picked her up turning her around to face me.

"Do you believe me?" I asked and she nodded.

"I love you." I said kissing her cheek and she giggled. I put her down getting up and putting everything away.

"Mama!" I heard Kaizer yell and I smiled. Leaving out the room I seen him A'dream and King.

"Hey y'all ok?" I asked and they nodded.

"Where daddy at?" He asked.

"Right here, I had to talk to Tae." He said coming down the stairs.

"Can I talk to y'all?" He asked and we nodded. Going back in the room he shut the door.

"What you did?" Kentrell asked and I chuckled.