Figure Out

August 12, 2039
4:40 p.m
Kentrell POV

"Bae you hear them?" Kamiya asked

"I do and I'm not fixing shit. You always wanna do that." I said, A'dream had brought King over and Kaizer was over to. Things were good but then they started arguing, only god knows what about.

"Because I don't like to see them fight." She said.

"Want me to tell them to get out?" I asked and she smacked her lips.

"No just go see what's wrong." She said and I chuckled.

"I'm not going in there." I said and then I heard A'dream scream and I hopped up.

"Da hell is wrong with y'all?" I asked and they looked at me.

"I ain't hit her, if that's what you thinking. I was about to but I didn't. Her extra ass." Kaizer said sitting back down.

"What is y'all in here arguing about anyway? You got my twins and King standing here looking scared and shit." I said.

"Why y'all ain't tell me Kaizer was here?" A'dream asked.

"This is my house and he is my son. He can be here if he wanna be here." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"You know one day them hoes gon get stuck." I said and she huffed.

"I'm leaving, come on King." She said getting up and I pushed her back down.

"Go in my room King." I said and he looked at A'dream then at me.

"Can you move? Damn ion have to be here if I don't wanna be here. Come on King again like I said." She said getting up and Kai grabbed her arm.

"King take yo ass in my room." I said and he just stared at me.

"King you don't have to go no fucking where." Dream said and I looked.

"I feel like you disrespecting me. Is that what you doing?" I asked and she just stared at me.

"Yes or no question Dream." I said and she shook her head.

"Words." I said.

"No." She said.

"King my room now, don't make me say it again." I said and he ran away.

"Now sitcho ass back down." I said and she just stared at me.

"A'dream I still whoop ass. I will go get a belt and tear yobass up sit down." I said and she slowly sat down.