Go

November 15, 2038
2:48 p.m
Zhavia POV

I hadn't talked to Kaizer or none of his family since the day I left

I hadn't talked to Kaizer or none of his family since the day I left. I just needed space and time to clear my head. I did miss him and King but he the one who fucked shit up.

I've never been in a relationship, and for that to be my first one I didn't know what to really expect. But I know what's right and what's wrong.

That bitch A'dream is a weirdo and when I seen her I was gonna beat her jealous ass up. She had me fucked up if she thought she was getting away with that shit, she playing with the wrong bitch.

Now I could've been petty and fucked wit her old nigga, but I ain't like that.

I didn't know if me and Kaizer were completely done because I had way to much love for him to just leave completely. And all relationships go through shit.

But cheating should not always be one of the things a couple goes through. I feel like if he loved me like he always said he did he wouldn't have did the shit from the start.

He would've tightened up and told her ass to bounce, or make her bounce. Or wait til I got back to do it. But no he chose to do some sneaky shit, and for him to start it was bogus as fuck

Anyway, just had to get that off my chest. I was on my way back to his house. Like I said I ain't been there since I left.

I was kinda nervous and was still pissed off but I was gonna try to keep my cool. He's tried calling me and texting me but I've been ignoring him.

I just couldn't speak to him at the moment but now I'm good.

Pulling up to the house I laughed seeing the exact same car from the day I caught his ass.

"Perfect." I mumbled tying my hair up.

Zhavia please don't embarrass yourself and lose this fight

I wasn't fighting over Kaizer no that's not what I wanted to do. I was wanting to fight this bitch because she's crazy. Breaking us up so her jealous ass can have him.

I'll be damn to have another person I love taken from me. I would rather walk out than that happen.

I might fuck his car up when I'm done

I got out the car knocking on the door. It opened revealing A'dream in one of his shirts. She smirked and I smiled.

"He-" I punched her in the face coming in.

"Don't hey me bitch, you got me fucked up if you though you was just gon get away with that weird shit." I said and she chuckled.

"Dream yo- Vi." Kaizer said and I smiled. A'dream punched me back and we started fighting.

This girl could fight, and she was strong as fuck. But so could I and i was strong to. I fought a grown man everyday for damn near a year.

Hearing King's cries broke my heart but lil baby was just gon cry for a second, I wasn't stopping until I was done.

"Weird ass hoe!" I yelled and Kaizer tried his best to break it up.

"Move! Before I fight you too!" I yelled and he didn't move so I swung on him hitting him right in the face.

A'dream grabbed my hair and I kicked her making her let go.

"Jealous ass bitch." I said through gritted teeth. And she punched me hard in the face and I knew my nose was finna start bleeding, but I wasn't finna stop.

Until someone got me off of her or I was done, I WAS NOT STOPPING! This weird hoe needs her ass beat.

"Vi you have to stop, you scaring King." He said thinking that was really gonna make me stop.

This is the longest I ever fought. Kaizer's weak ass, he should've been pulled one of us off.

A'dream started throwing these weak ass punches because she wasn't using her strong arm. 

Grabbing a vase I hit her in the head with it and it broke. Her body dropped and she laid knocked out on the floor.

"Dats what you get bitch." I said giving her a hard kick to the head.

"Vi what the fuck is wrong with you?" Kai asked grabbing me and I slapped him. Kicking him in his private area he fell to his knees.

I continuously punched him in the face and then my last one knocked him out.

He fell over next to A'dream and I just looked at both of them.

"Don't fucking play wit me." I mumbled kicking them both one last time.

"I'm so sorry King. But they needed they asses whooped. They was playing with the wrong one." I said picking him up. Sitting down on the couch I tried to calm him down.

"I love you I'm sorry." I said and he calmed down a little bit.

"Weirdos." I chuckled shaking my head.

Oh wait

"King you wanna fuck some shit up?" I asked and he giggled. I smiled getting up going in the room. I started mess up everything. I kicked the tv and it broke.

Throwing clothes and shoes everywhere I laughed, this was fun as fuck.

"Oh wait you wanna fuck up they cars King?" I asked and he just laughed. I grabbed the bat from the closet going outside.

"King tell yo mama and daddy I ain't the one." I said busting the windows out of both their cars. King laughed harder and I smiled.

"That's funny? Come on let's get something else." I said going back in the house. I grabbed ketchup and barbecue sauce running back outside. Putting it on both of their cars I laughed.

"You like the new look K?" I asked and he smiled.

"Yeah I like it to."

Nia -
Damn I-
Zhavia with the shits? 🌚
She knocked them both out- oh 🌝
Did y'all like this chapter ?
Vote and comment
Love you guys 💙