Knock Out

March 11, 2039
4:54 p.m
A'dream POV

Sitting in this hospital bed I sighed

Sitting in this hospital bed I sighed. My left wrist was broken, I had a black eye, busted lip, and my foot was sprained. Kai had also broke one of my brackets from my braces.

He also hit me with bottle of liquor and it cut me deep so I had to get stitches. He had knocked me out at least 3 times before he finally decided it was time for him to stop.

After he had finished I felt paralyzed. I really thought he was going to kill me. Looking at myself in the mirror I felt not like  myself, I don't look like myself.

And then I'm really mad because today is my baby's first birthday and I'm not even there to celebrate with him.

Ever since Kai brought me to the hospital he hadn't came to see me, but it was ok. I understood.

There was a small knock on my door before it opened and what a surprise it fucking was Kaizer came in with King.

"There she go King, damn!" He yelled at him and I scrunched up my face as he handed him to me.

"Ungrateful Lil bitch ass nigga." He said.

"Kaizer don't fucking talk to him like dat." I said as King held onto me tight. He walked out slamming the door and King started to shake a little bit.

"You ok?" I asked and he started to cry.

"Happy Birthday baby." I said kissing his forehead. He continued to cry and I sighed.

"I like your little outfit." I said but he just kept crying.

"What happened King? Did daddy do something?" I asked and he closed his eyes.

"Mean." He said sniffling.

"Daddy mean?" I asked and he nodded.

"Why daddy was being mean to you on your birthday?" I asked and he shrugged.

"See you." He said and I smiled, he barley talks but when he does he says so many things. But I find it funny how he only talks in serious situations that he feels hurt in.

"You wanted to see me?" I asked and he nodded.

"And daddy got mad?" I asked and he nodded.

"Daddy." He said and I chuckled.

"Scary." He said and I frowned.