Find Out

December 20, 2037
9:30 a.m
A'dream POV

We were sitting in this hospital waiting to get called back

We were sitting in this hospital waiting to get called back. I was extremely nervous and tired.

Feeling as the baby kicked me I scrunched my face. I grabbed Kaizer's hand putting it on my stomach so he could feel.

"Is that a good thing?" He asked and I nodded. I felt as the baby kicked more to Kai's touch.

"It's a boy." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"No, a girl. I wanna girl." I said.

"Do you know how many girls are in this family?" Trell asked and I chuckled.

"Gimme another damn grandson shit." He said and I shook my head.

"After we leave here we needa go check on AJ." Miya said and I smiled. Missed AJ so much. It hurt me to know where she was and why, but if it was gonna help her out then ok.

We went to see her like yesterday and she was doing really good. They said she might be able to come home with us for a little while next time we go to see her.

Ahmir misses her to. She's all he talks about. That's his sister, his best friend. To not have her around all the time like he's use to was very hard for him.

He sometimes acted out and they had to send him with Tay. But when we would let him visit her, he's the happiest ever. She was gonna be back soon.

"A'dream Rose!" The doctor called and I sighed as we all got up. We walked back into a room and I became a lot more nervous.

"Alright imma need you to sit up here." The lady said and I did as told. Kaizer, Trell and Miya sat down just watching me making me even more nervous.

"Ok you are pregnant correct?" She asked and I nodded.

"You do look a little young, may I ask for your age?" She asked and I looked at Miya.

"Age for what?" She asked.

"She just looks a little young to be pre-"

"Ok and she is, but it's none of your business. Just do your job please." She said and I looked at the lady who just smiled.

"Anyway, what symptoms are you having?" She asked.

"All symptoms pregnant women have." I said and she nodded.

"Is this your first child?" She asked and I nodded.