Danger

March 8, 2034
9:28 p.m
A'dream POV

I was out with Kaizer and we were just walking around

I was out with Kaizer and we were just walking around. He was a really great friend and I liked hanging out with him. To bad I have to sneak around to do it.

My parents found out I was hanging with him and they threatened to kill me if I didn't stop. I didn't wanna stop hanging out with him though.

I liked his company and he seemed real genuine. He wasn't rude or picked on me like the other kids. He was completely different.

"Kaizer what time is it?" I asked and he pulled out his phone.

"9:31." He said and I felt my heart sink.

"9:31?" I asked and he nodded slowly.

"Is that a problem?" He asked.

"Kaizer I gotta go, I'll talk to you tomorrow maybe." I said finna run off but he grabbed my arm making me scared.

"Let me come with you." He said and I shook my head.

"You can't, they'll hurt me and you." I said.

"No they won't. Just lemme walk with you until we reach the street that yo house on." He said and I nodded.

"You gonna have to run, I really need to get home." I said and he nodded then we took off.

As we ran out his neighborhood across the street to mine.

"You live all the way over here?" He asked and I nodded as we continued to run.

"Ok, my house is down there." I said stopping.

"Which one?" He asked and I pointed to the one 6 houses down from where we were.

"You sure you don't want me to walk you all the way there?" He asked.

"Yes I'm sure now I have to go, I might not see you again tho. They might kill me, and I'm serious. So please save me. Please." I told him before running off.

Finally making it home I sighed as tears started running down my face. I looked down the street seeing Kaizer was gone.

Before I even got the chance to knock the door flew open. My mom pulled me in the house roughly and I sighed.

"Where the hell did you go?" She asked.

"Didn't I tell yo-"

"Didn't I tell you to be in this damn house by 9?" She asked and I nodded, then she slapped me.

"Now you have to be punished." She said as I stood there silently crying.

"You mind as well stop all dat crying, you the one who don't listen." My dad said.