Real

Continuing from last chapter..........
Kind POV

Feeling the warm heat from the sun on my skin made me smile

Feeling the warm heat from the sun on my skin made me smile. Seeing I was in the middle of the street I quickly moved over to the sidewalk. Seeing Tae down the street I ran over to him.

"You good?" He asked and I nodded.

"I feel good." I said and he smiled. Then we seen Kayden, Kyrie and Kacey. They ran over to us and I smiled.

"Where is we at?"Kacey asked.

"We in the neighborhood of where mama and daddy stay. So come on." I said and we walked away.

"I remember being around here. Tay and Kam still stay there?" Kay asked and I shook my head.

"Nope, and mama had twins if you didn't know." I said.

"Twins?" He asked and I nodded.

"Azaylia and Azaria. Azaylia is the nice one by the way." I said and he chuckled.

"Where is the ring?" Tae asked and I looked at my finger.

"I- I don't know. It probably got lost somewhere. I'm sorry." I said.

"It's Ight, Imma get you another one soon." He said and I smiled.

"So y'all date or sum shit?" Kyrie asked and I nodded.

"Just know we probably won't be together come February 9." Tae said and I rolled my eyes.

"Why February 9?" Kacey asked.

"That's our anniversary, that we never make it to because we always break up." I said and they laughed.

"Mama and daddy still together after all these years?" Kyrie asked and I nodded.

"They always use to argue tho, be ready to divorce and shit. But they good now. You know." I said and he nodded.

"I can't wait to see my babies." I said with a smile.

"Crazy that you the first child to have a kid." Kacey said.

"She nasty." Tae said and I laughed. We reached mama and daddy house and I smiled seeing both of their cars along with mine there.

"Good my shit ain't been touched." I said running my hands across it as I walked past.

"I know that shit had to burn Kind, it's hot." Kay said and I laughed.

"It did, but shut up this is suppose to be a surprise." I said going up to the door. I took a deep breath before knocking on it.

"Coming!" I heard my mama yell and I smiled. The door opened and she stood there shocked.

"Surprise!" We all yelled and she laughed.

"How the fuck?...." She said and we laughed.

"Yes mama before you ask, this is real, we are real. All this is real." I said and tears ran down her face.