Crossed

December 22, 2037
2:43 a.m
A'dream POV

I was in my room with Kaizer

I was in my room with Kaizer. He had just came in here and hasn't said a word. It irritated me and made me nervous.

"Why you always gotta lie?" He asked quietly and I looked at him.

"Lie about what Kai?" I asked.

"You told me you was gon stay by my side. Even if I'm trippin you was gon be there. Now you wanna fuckin leave?" He asked and I didn't say anything.

"You wanna leave me Dream? Be honest." He said and I nodded.

"For what?" He asked.

"Kaizer you have serious anger issues. You are really abusive to." I said and he nodded.

"I do have a fucking disorder Dream!" He yelled and I put my hand over his mouth.

"Stop being so loud Kai." I said and he pushed me away.

"I understand you have a disorder, but this is just to much. I don't give a damn bout you hurting me, but I'm carrying a baby Kai, which is why this is different." I said.

"Bruh you just making it seem like I'm just hurting the baby. I have never put my hands on your stomach area, aggressively. I only hit you in the fuckin face A'dream." He said.

"You say that like it's any better!" I yelled and he scrunched up his face.

"Stop being loud Dream." He said through gritted teeth.

"No you irritating me. Do you fuckin enjoy that shit? What joy do you get from that?!" I asked.

"Release all my damn anger. Ion get no joy from it. I just like to use you as my punching bag when I'm mad." He said and I shook my head.

"I don't use you as a punching bag when you piss me off." I said.

"Cuz you know better." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Fuckin bitch." I mumbled.

"What?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Exit my room Kai." I said and he chuckled not moving.

"Kaizer leave." I said and he just stared at me.

"Get out!" I yelled and he grabbed my arm.

"Why you gotta get all like dat?" He asked.

"Cuz this is the only way you fuckin hear me!" I yelled and King kicked me.

"See he telling you to shut the fuck up." He said and I took a deep breath.

"Now just chill yo ass out and lay yo ass down. And just talk to me like we was doing before." He said.

"Kaizer there really is nothing to talk about. You're abusive, I'm tryna leave and you won't let me. That's it story done conversation over." I said.