Left Behind

Continuing from last chapter..........
Zhavia POV

I was sitting in this hospital bed nervous because they hadn't told me or Kaizer anything yet

I was sitting in this hospital bed nervous because they hadn't told me or Kaizer anything yet. I hoped my baby was ok. The bitch did to much by kicking me in the stomach, and if my baby died she would to. That's just how it was gonna be.

I looked at Kaizer as he just sat in the chair next to the bed staring off into space.

"Kai you ok?" I asked and he looked at me.

"No, I'm sitting here worried not knowing if my kid is ok. Then on top of that I'm pissed off at the fact I can't see my fucking son." He said and I shook my head.

"She really won't let you see your son cuz of this? It was never that damn serious." I said.

"Why you be hittin him anyway? Don't think I forgot about that part. Why you put yo hands on my fuckin son?" He asked and I sighed.

"Because he doesn't listen sometimes." I said.

"That doesn't mean you hit him Zha- do you hit him or pop him?" He asked.

"I hit him......but it shouldn't hurt him that bad." I said and he shook his head.

"You don't do shit like dat Vi. I don't give a damn about what he did. If he did something bad you come tell me and I'll handle it." He said and I nodded.

"And you know A'dream don't like you so why? And then nobody in my family hits him, so what made you think you could?" He asked.

"I'm sorry Kaizer ok. But you act like I was just abusing him. It's discipline not abuse." I said.

"Ok whatever just drop it." He said.

"You brought it up." I mumbled.

"What?" He asked and I shook my head. My stomach started to hurt real bad again and I started to cry.

"What's wrong?" Kaizer asked standing up.

"Yo stomach hurting again or sum?" He asked and I nodded. He sighed wiping away my tears. The pain had finally stopped and I took a deep breath.

Then all the sudden a gush of something started flowing out of me and I scrunched up my face.

"What?" Kaizer asked.

"Something flowing out of me, it feels so weird." I said and he looked underneath the blanket a little before looking at me with wide eyes.

"What?" I asked and he shook his head giving me a kiss.

"Kaizer what's wrong?" I asked and he shook his head then the door opened and a doctor came in.

"Hey you guys doing ok?" She asked and we nodded.

"Ok um I am sorry for making you guys wait for this long, but do you guys mind explaining what happened? For you to be here?" She asked.

"My crazy ass baby mama fought her then kicked her very hard in her stomach." Kai said and she shook her head.