Not You

3 months later.........
July 12, 2038
12:22 a.m
Kaizer POV

I smiled watching as King and Zhavia slept beside me

I smiled watching as King and Zhavia slept beside me.They literally loved each other. A'dream ass had a problem with it but I don't know why. I don't have a problem with her nigga being round and having a bond with my baby.

Zhavia was very nice but she could be mean sometimes. She still goes to school and is doing really well. She loves King and treats him as if he was her child. And we also got close. She was really cool and fun to be around.

"Kaizer." She mumbled with her eyes closed and I laughed.

"Yes Vi?" I asked and she opened her eyes.

"Hi." She said with a smile and I shook my head.

"If yo weird ass don't go back to sleep." I said and she sat up and King started to cry

"No, no don't cry please I'm sorry." She said picking him up and rocking him a bit. I smiled at the sight.

"You would be a bomb ass mom. You so damn good with kids." I said and she smiled.

"I use to watch my baby sister all the time." She said and a tear rolled down her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I just miss her." She said.

"Where is she?" I asked and she sighed.

"She died, her and my parents in a car accident." She said sitting King down.

"I'm sorry for your loss." I said and she nodded.

"I just miss them a lot." She said taking a deep breath.

"Can I talk to you?" She asked and I nodded.

"They all died next month will make 2 years ago. That put me in deep depression. I distanced myself, just completely shut down. I stopped going to school, I stopped eating, I couldn't sleep at all. I was always crying, breaking down randomly. I tried to kill myself, ended up in a coma for 4 months." She said and I shook my head.

"I was just fucked up. I was living all alone for a little while until my aunty fount out and took me in. After maybe a month or two I started going back to normal and I started going back to school." She said with a smile.

"Then my uncle you know." She said and I nodded.

"If you don't mind, can you tell me more bout that?" I asked and she nodded slowly.

"My aunt worked everyday from 8 in the morning to 8 at night. Everyday I got off of school which was like 3 something he would always come in my room. When he started off he tried to be not really touchy but he was still touchy." She said.

"I remember the first time he touched me in a very inappropriate way and I told my aunt. She didn't believe and then beat me because she thought I was lying on her husband. That started to become something he did often and I would always have to fight him." She said.