Regret

Continuing from last chapter.........
Kaizer POV

"Now let's go

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Now let's go." Kind said putting all the shit she used back in her bag. I looked at the now empty chair then at Kind.

"Why would you do that?" I asked and she scrunched up her face.

"Nigga you the one who came up with the fucking idea." She said and I shook my head.

"Kaizer don't start this shit! It was your idea and I did the work! Don't start regretting now!" She yelled at me. I pulled my hair and she slapped my hand.

"Don't do that." She said and I pushed her away.

"Do you realize imma be all alone now?!" I asked.

"Not my fault Kai. You shoulda thought about that before you said some ToMoRrOw." She said.

"And I done told you to stop getting hoes from off the street." She said.

"Zhavia wasn't no hoe. She was hurt and needed to get away from her family. It's called helping out." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Oh well what's done is done." She said finna walk out but I pulled her back.

"You serious?" I asked.

"Kaizer fuck do you want me to do? Bring her back? She is literally nowhere to be fucking found!" She yelled

"I never liked the bitch anyway." She said.

"Why? Cuz you wanted me with A'dream?" I asked.

"Damn right, I don't fuck wit nobody that you bring around dat ain't family." She said.

"Dream ain't family." He said.

"She is tho, been with us since she was ten she's like a little sister to me. And then here come that bitch." She said.

"I'm just team Dream that's all I gotta say." She said and I shook my head.

"When she finally do you wrong, don't say shit to me." I said.

"Ok." She said with a smile before leaving.

"Fuck you! You ain't my sister no more!" I yelled and she came back in.

"So you really mad at me for killing this bitch? FOR YOU! Nigga you said to do it all I did was do the fucking work and you mad?" She asked.

"Confused ass little bitch." She said before slapping me.

"But it's funny cuz it's fuck me now but if I were to die you'd be all depressed and shit. Fake ass lil bitch. Fuck you you're such a switch up." She said and a tear rolled down my face.

"Fuck are you CRYING for Kaizer?" She asked and I shook my head.

"You wanna be with her? Just say the word and I'll shoot yo ass right here right now. Cuz at this point I don't give a fuck." She said.