Fought

December 21, 2037
4:11 p.m
A'dream POV

Me and Kaizer were here at the house alone

Me and Kaizer were here at the house alone. Tae and Kind had took AJ and Mir out and they were all gonna spend the day together.

I was thinking a lot about what Kind said yesterday and I wanted to talk to him about it. I was just nervous because we were home alone and I didn't want him to hurt me again.

I sighed getting up from my bed going to his room. I slowly opened the door and he looked at me. I went in shutting it behind me.

"Get out." He said and I shook my head.

"I need to talk to you Kaizer. Really." I said and he rolled his eyes. I sat down on the end of his bed.

"Kaizer what you did yesterday was stupid and you really lame for that. Who beats a pregnant woman? What if you would've hurt the baby?" I asked.

"But I didn't. When I hit you I hit you in your face. I ain't hit nowhere near yo stomach." He said

"But you still hit me Kai. For what? Because I was over your shit?" I asked.

"Are you done?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yep, I sure as hell am done. With you and this conversation goodbye. Me and my baby will be fine." I said getting up and leaving out his room.

Quickly going in my room locking the door I started packing some stuff.

"A'dream!" Kai yelled banging on the door. I grabbed some things that Miya and Trell bout for King and put it in a bag.

I packed 5 full bags of things and put them in the closet.

"A'dream please don't leave me, you told me you wouldn't. You told me you would always be by my side even when I'm trippin, remember?" He asked and I sighed.

"Dream, can you open the door? I ain't gon hurt you." He said and a tear rolled down my face as I got my phone.

"Please? I'm sorry for everything. I love you." He said and I thought for a second.

"Kaizer can you just leave me alone. Let me leave. I don't wanna be with you anymore. You're hurting me, mentally and physically." I said and he banged on the door again making me jump.

"A'dream you not going no fuckin where! Not wit my damn son anyway! Open this damn door before I open it!" He yelled and my eyes widened.

"Kaizer please, why you have to make this so hard?" I asked.

"I'm not you just don't understand me when I say you not going no damn where!" He yelled.

"I'm not opening the door with you being angry like this." I said.

"So you want me to open it my damn self?" He asked.

"Kaizer please just leave me alone. Calm down or something." I said.