Drunken Love

Warning: fluff, smut (I'll add warning before that so feel free to skip). It's all of age since she sixteen and he is only four years older so it's legal and I'm doing it based on UK Laws since well I'm from England.
Posted: 9th February 2021.

Taste me, the salty tears on my cheek.
That's what a year-long headache
does to you.
I'm not okay, I feel so scattered.
Don't say I'm all that matters.

Roselyn's POV.
I'm sitting at the Leaky Cauldon with a bottle of firewiskey when I hear footsteps, then someone say "Hello Miss Black" and I know immediately its Percy. So, I say "Hi, what are you doing here?".

"Just having some firewiskey, you?" Percy said awkwardly and I nod answering "Same as you I suppose, would you like to join me?" causing Percy to nod before sitting down across from me as I pour him a drink from my bottle of firewiskey.

As we sip our drinks I question "Why are you even talking to me?" and he answers in a soothing voice "I honestly can't hate you but I don't blame you for despising me", "I don't hate you, I...was just sad when you left" I say with sorrow drowning my voice.

"I'm sorry. I never meant for you to feel like that" Percy says with just as much sadness as me, I nod and we awkwardly have our firewiskey but within twenty minutes we have had so much alcohol that we were laughing and joking as if a war wasn't going on.

"You know, I've liked you since the Yule Ball" laughs out Percy and I say feeling stupid but giggling none the less "Really? I've liked you since diagon alley when I first saw you", "that long?" Perce says in astonishment and I nod with my cheeks bright red in embarrassment.

As we laugh our faces come near and our lips connect but this time unlike the others we knew it would go further and despite being drunk even the little bit of logic I had left was saying yes so when our lips separate we stumble upstairs to the room I'm staying in.

Warning Smut From This Point On.

Percy shuts the door behind us and once again our lips connect, as my hands go to Percy's neck and his hands hold onto the small of my back, he walks backwards towards the bed.

We lay on my bed kissing, then I let out a moan as his lips trail down to my jawline. My eyes widen ever so slightly when I feel Percy's hand move lower to my ass but when he begin kneading I can't help but allow moans and whimpers for more to leave my lips.

Then deciding to take it further I tug on his shirt and him taking the not so subtle hint pulls off the shirt and I notice he is in fact toned.

I'm not pulled from my staring until Percy moves his hands to my shirt pulling it off and I try to cover my stomach and arms since thats were most of my scars are, calmly Percy says "If you don't want to we don't have to" but I say "I want to, I just don't think you'll like what you see" and smiling down at me he says "I don't care about your scars, well truthfully I do but only because I care about you".

So, after reassurance I move my arms and nod still nervous since I've never done it. With each piece of clothing Percy asks for my permission so by the time he pulled off my bra he is completely reassured that I want it.

After Percy removes all of his clothes minus his pants, he looks down upon my begging body and I hear him trying to hold back a growl.

My lips move from Percy's to his neck, leaving mark after mark before Percy pulls off my knickers and his long fingers tease my  wet folds.

Then he slips one of his digits into me and I let out low moans at this action, next he added a second, fingering me slowly and finally a third.

Once he has pulled his fingers out of me, Percy pulls off his pants, and putting on protection before lining himself to my entrance he looks at me asking me once again for permission and me gladly giving it to him.

Slowly he pushes his tip into me and I feel horrible pain but I know he hasn't pushed into me fully, then when I nod for him to go, Percy slides fully into me and I unwillingly let a few tears fall.

None going unnoticed by Percy, who kisses them away until I buck my hips against him and he let's out a growl before pulling out then thrusting into me, first slow but after I let a long string of moans out, he thrusts hard.

Percy let's out a low groan, suddenly his passionate kissing moves from my lips to my neck when his teeth dig in and I let out a sting of moans, reducing me to a whimpering mess.

After Percy thrusts into me and we let out several moans, I whimper "I-I'm close Percy" and he says "so am I princess, cum for me", I cum around his at least nine inch member, then Percy with a few more thrusts he cums the condom.

Percy pulls out of me as we lay on the bed panting heavily and I know my eyes are glazed over in lust from what just happened.

Smut is now over.

Suddenly Percy puts his arm around my waist and hugs me closely, as we lay in a comfortable silence. After a bit I drift into a deep sleep and for the first time in years I fall asleep with a smile on my usually solemn face.

*A Few Hours Later* - Roselyn's POV.
My eyes open ever so slightly memories of last night coming to me as I notice I'm in Percy's button up top and knickers.

I look to my right and surprisingly I don't see him until a few minutes later when the bathroom door opens and I see Percy fully dressed besides for his shirt which obviously I'm wearing.

"Are you all right?" said Percy and I know immediately what he's on about so I reply "yeah, actually it hurt quite a lot but I heard that's normal from some of the girls in my dormitory".

Then a look of realization dawns upon his gorgeous freckle covered face as he says "you're still in school, this illegal. All of it is" but I cut him off replying "well yes but I'm sixteen so it's technically legal and because you are only four years older it is normal. It's only illegal for us if you're five years older but your birthday is not until the 22nd of August".

After an awkward silence, Percy says "Why don't you have a shower? Then we can talk afterwards". I silently nod, walking into the bathroom and having a shower, thinking of everything that's happened.

When Percy and I are eating brunch in our room, so no one sees us to together. "What happed last night..." Percy begins before trailing off.

"How about we just don't say anything and we can live with it in the past, yeah?" I suggest, hating the idea myself. He nods, saying "yeah we'll just forget it ever happened."