Godric's Hollow

Posted: 10th February 2021.

Roselyn's POV.
It's now Christmas Eve and I'm at Godric's Hollow. For most they are out getting last minute things but for me, I'm walking into the graveyard. Near the newest is Isobel's grave and not far away are my parents' and Lily and James Potter's.

I'm placing them down when I hear my name and Hermione's voice. I look up to see her and Harry, not far from me, I panic and quickly walk out of the graveyard but she runs over to me before I could apparate away.

Hermione stops me from leaving by grabbing my arm, questioning "what were you thinking? Why didn't you tell me about what was going on?"

I'm about to get out of her grasp when Harry runs over and only in that second do I realise Ron isn't with them. I panic, wondering what happened for him not to be with them and thinking over all the names of dead I heard on Potterwatch.

I've been listening to Potterwatch for a while now to make sure none of my friends are dead or missing. The only way I found out was because it had originally been my idea for when they go on the run to find the horcruxes.

I'd been discussing Weasley Wizard Weezes when I had told them and Lee my idea. We agreed we'd all do it together and the first password would be beetlejuice as it is the name of one of my favourite muggle films.

Around two weeks or so back I'd heard uncle Ted's name and the next day I had sent a card to aunt Andromeda and Tonks, saying sorry for his death and everything else.

"Where's Ron? Is he alright?" I ask urgently, not wanting to loose another friend. Harry shakes his head, answering "we think he's fine but you need to tell us why do any of it?"

I sigh with a now permanent frown, "they made me, I didn't want to I swear on my life". Wait why did I say my life? We all know I'd love to yeet myself off the astronomy tower, now they probably think I wanted to be a death eater. Bloody hell I'm stupid!

Hermione frowns, "wait we're you the one who put flowers on the Potters' graves then?"

"Yeah, I've been doing that for ages and when I'm at Hogwarts I get one of the house elves to for me" I explain to them. "I also do it for Angela, Isobel and Cedric."

"But you and Cedric never got along so why would you put flowers there?" Harry asks me. I answer, getting bored of the questions "yes but I never wanted him dead and besides it eases a bit of my conscious".

Just then when Mione let's go of my arm, I'm about to leave but ask one last question "where's Ron? They didn't mention him as the dead on potterwatch."

"You know about potterwatch, how?" Hermione questions me. I roll my eyes, saying "because it was my idea when you guys said I couldn't come with you I made up the idea so we could all keep updated."

"The only people I told were the twins, Lee, Dite and Isobel" I explain, "we agreed the first word would be beetlejuice as it's my favourite muggle film."

A/n: yes it's extremely short but this fanfic is almost finished.