Remembering My Innocence

Posted: 8th February 2021.
Roselyn's POV.
It's been a few weeks since Professor Dumbledore died and currently I'm lying on my bed, hugging Sirius desperately in attempt to feel comfort and it works... for a while. I began remembering when I was a child and some good memories, first when I met Angela,

Start of Flashback.
A innocent youngster barely five is wandering through the grass when she comes across a scene which she certainly did not suspect a group of three a frustrated twelve-year-old boy, an excited toddler jumping around and a blonde angel without her halo and wings. The petite princess held out her hand and moved it slightly causing a nearby single daisy to life into the air and begin doing a graceful dance in the air, twirling in silhouettes causing the black haired child to wonder forward towards the trio of children, mesmerised with the daisy's beauty. The elder child looked a mix between scared and disgusted, yelling "Don't do that! Stop being a- a freak!" then picking up his younger brother and storming off. But the Malfoy girl didn't, she stayed put, intrigued by the magic and thinking "Is that girl also a witch? But if so, why would the older boy be disgusted? Magic is the best thing around. Perhaps she's muggle-born, right?. The blonde turned to the other girl saying "Why didn't you leave? I'm a freak, a monster". But the now purple haired girl answers "You're not a freak just different. There's more like you and I, there is a whole world and full with Schools of Magic, eight to be precise. I'll be going to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry when I'm eleven and so shall you", that was the start to a beautiful yet tragic friendship.
End of Flashback.

Then it went back to when I was a toddler and playing in the garden with Draco.

Start of Flashback.
There she was Roselyn Black or as she was known back then Carina Malfoy, the younger sibling was running around through the garden, in and out of statues as her elder brother chased after her. The twins were having an ordinary day playing 'Bad Guys and Aurors', when Draco was about to get to her Carina was blasted up into the air, levitating delicately in the sky as her older brother jumped relentlessly into the air, trying to reach his sister but failing in a spectacular level. Laughing in amusement at her brother not being able to reach her height, Cissy smiled in triumph as she looked down upon the garden of adventures, Cara's own little wonderland were she was Alice, and there are talking flowers with growing and shrinking bread. Finally out comes Narcissa and Lucius commanding their daughter to behave and to not tease her brother.
End of Flashback

One of her best and worst memories was when she was eleven and stepped forward in Hogwarts.

Start of Flashback.
All the other first year students were gasping in awe at there new home for seven years. Yet she seemed to only allow her mouth to gap a bit, not wanting to seem overly excited and not at all like a malfoy. Cissy aloud her eyes to wander in hope that she'll make friends and find a home in this new school. Though feeling rather overwhelmed with positive emotions there were still negative ones. She felt a horrible pain of guilt that Angela wasn't there to see it all, after all of the years she spent describing what books and the malfoy told her about  the place she would call home for so many years. Isobel turned to her smiling, gleefully at Hogwarts, "this place is amazing, my brother told me all about it for ages but only now I get to see her properly and not just with pictures".
End of Flashback.

Sitting up from the bed, I walk over to my wardrobe and pick out an outfit. It was Izzy's favourite on me as she said the colours were a good change on me. I hadn't worn the outfit since the final day before Christmas holidays in sixth year.

Unfortunately, I haven't had the courage to wear it since as it is the last outfit she saw me in properly besides for the one I wore when I tried to stop her from... Yeah.

After showering, I get changed and leave my hair down for once. "You better be happy tht I'm wearing this, Iz" I say, wondering if she can hear me, "I'll always miss you."