The Hospital Wing

Posted: 18th July 2020.

Percy's POV
Just as I reach the Black Lake, I see Cara unconscious and immediately check for her pulse just in case and when I find it, I decide to bring her to the hospital wing.

Once there I tell Madam Pomfry what happened and then leave to alert Professor Flitwick her head of house, when I arrived at the Charms Classroom I tell Professor Flitwick that Carina is in the Hospital Wing then carry on to Professor Mcgonagall as she's deputy head mistress and once again retell what happened.

While I'm telling Professor Mcgonagall what happened a Gryffindor first year called Hermione Granger raises her hand and questioned if Carina is alright and just as I tell her Carina is in the Hospital Wing, Hermione looks mortified and asks to be dismissed to see her.

Then when Mcgonagall says yes she launches all her stuff into her bag and ran off in the direction of the dungeons and I immediately new it was to get Padma Patil a Ravenclaw first year and Isobel Wood a Hufflepuff first year who are both close friends of Cara.

Isobel's POV
Me and Padma were sat in potions wondering where Cara is, when Hermione knocks on the door asking for us saying Carina is in the Hospital Wing, and thats when I knew something was wrong. Once out of the classroom I turned to Hermione 'What's going on Mia , whys Cara in the hospital wing?' and Hermione replied 'I don't know much, but Percy said shes in the Hospital Wing unconscious'.

So with that we made our way to the Hospital Wing with zero idea of what to expect. When we got to the Hospital Wing we waited about 15 minutes until Carina finally woke up and then for some reason began playing with Percy's hair saying it looking like fire, then suddenly became all serious and questioning why she was in the Hospital Wing, so once again Percy recited the story.

What happens: Now - end of there 3rd year.
Hermione becomes friends with Harry Potter and Ron Weasley after Halloween. Second year Hermione is Petrified, Ron and Harry think Carina is the Heir of Slytherin. Hermione tells Carina, Isobel and Padma about her crush on Fred, one of Ron's older brothers. Carina meets Sirius Black and finds he is innocent. In 2nd year Carina joins the Quidditch team.

A/N Sorry this chapter is so short.