The Second Task

Posted: 26th July 2020.
Breathe feel love, give free,
Know in your soul.
Like your blood knows the way,
From your heart to your brain.

Carina's POV.
Its the 27th of February right now and tomorrow is the second task, currently I'm in the library with Harry and Ron doing research when I find something "Harry, Ron I found something" when they walked over I continued "Gilly Weed. There might be some in Snape's supply cupboard, it'll make you have the ability to breath under water for an hour". Just as I'm reading a bit more on Gilly Weed, Professor Moody comes asking for Ron and I, which causes us to have to leave Harry. When we're in Dumbledore's office I see Isobel and Fleur's younger sister Gabrielle, and Professor Mcgonagall said "Now for the next task you'll each have to be rescued by one of the champions. Delacour by her sister, Wood by Diggory, Weasley by Potter and Malfoy by Krum". Once Professor Mcgonagall finished we were all put to sleep and I see nothing.

No one's POV.
Harry was trying to save both Ron and Carina, until Krum with his top half transfigured into a shark came swimming forward, then rescuing Carina and swimming up to the surface. Once on the surface Carina let out a few gasps from not breathing for so long.

Carina's POV.
After sitting there for a few minutes I turn to Viktor and give him a hug. Moments go by and I have got a towel around me. When Ron and Gabrielle come up to the surface, as soon as I see them I quickly stand up and rush forward to see if they're okay and to find out where Harry is, when suddenly Harry comes flying towards the shore. After talking for a while we all go our separate ways me going towards Cedric and Isobel. After talking with them for a few minutes I go over to Percy, when he sees me Percy says "Miss Malfoy about Christmas evening it was a mistake and shouldn't have happened" oh well I guess I expected it, I reply "Okay, I agree". Then I go to Hufflepuff Common room with Isobel and Cedric, and spend the rest of the night trying to enjoy myself and forget what Percy said.

A/n I know it's short, I'll try to make them longer.