I'm Tortured Shopping

Posted: 25th July 2020.

Carina's POV.
Its now coming towards the Christmas holidays and today is the hogsmeade trip and usually I'd be excited for hogsmeade but Izzy and Hermione are forcing me to go dress shopping with them so I don't get to see Percy. Right now I'm on my way to the dress robe shop with Isobel and Hermione rushing forward overly excited and in some ways I blame myself for telling them about Viktor asking me to the yule ball because now I'm being forced to go dress shopping, which happens to be the one thing I hate as much as rule breaking. Right now I'm helping Izzy and Mia pick their dresses and after being dragged around for a hour and a half, they finally allow me to choose a dress and I have to pick from about eight dress robes and end up choosing this one navy blue one with embroidery on while Hermione picks this flowy peri-winkle blue one and Izzy selects a yellow and black dress for some house pride and as yellow is her favourite colour. Then I'm dragged to this makeup shop which is mainly because 'Cara you should really start using makeup, it's amazing' like siriusly I know I'm ugly but still doesn't mean I like makeup and it is not 'amazing'. I manage to escape to the toilets when I see one of the windows open, merlin I'm in so much trouble I think as I stand on the toilet seat trying to climb to the window ledge then once I succeed I see its close to the ground, so not thinking too much I jump, and some how I haven't hurt myself. I quickly walk around to HoneyDukes and buy myself some sweets then a assortment of sweets especially gummies for Isobel as a birthday present, for Christmas I have decided to get Ron, Ginny, Aprodite and Harry some HoneyDukes as clearly the books do not work on Harry and Ron at least. Once I pay I go to Zonko's for Fred, George and Lee and end up getting quite a bit of fireworks but I've also already got them a notebook for their Weasley Wizard Wheezes' ideas. Next I go to Quality Quidditch for Izzy's Christmas present which is a Quidditch book and Keeper head quard (A/n no idea what it's called). Lastly I go to Tomes and Scrolls, once there I buy Hermione a few books one of which on the subject House Elves and other magical creatures as she seems interested in their rights, Neville two books on Magic and Muggle Herbology and Percy a few books on Wizarding and Muggle Laws and one on The Ministry of Magic. After finishing in paying at Tomes and Scrolls I go to The Three Broomsticks to which point I'm drowning in bags, then I'm pulled into booth and see Hermione and Izzy giving me the raised eyebrow to which I reply "Hi sorry I left, there was a emergency" then Mia questions "What emergency?" I reply "I had to pick up the last of the Christmas presents", looking surprised Izzy says "These are the last of the presents" and in return I nod saying "Yes I've already got the teachers presents" yet this time they don't seem to surprised as I always get the teachers a Christmas present each. After them forcing me to go shoe shopping now I decide on a pair of heels that I have zero idea on how to walk much less dance in, then finally I'm aloud to go back to the castle.

A/n the next few will probably be short sorry.