The Train and The Ginger

Posted: 17th July 2020.

Carina's POV
I was having the best dream yet it was about a book I read called Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, when I heard the all so familiar voice of my brother Draco telling me to get up, which confused me as I was usually the one waking him up then I remembered something I'm going to Hogwarts.

So after kicking Draco out of my room I began getting ready after having a shower I got dressed in black leggings, a t-shirt and green checkered jacket, though its not what I usually wear we had to as part of the Statue of Secrecy, just as I was about to leave my room I saw my hair was its original messy black and decided to change it the malfoy blond but decided against morphing my eyes from there.

About three hours later the Malfoys arrive at King's Cross Station, when I suddenly realised it would be mine and Draco's first time at platform nine and three quarters. Once on the platform, mother and father turned to me after lecturing draco and began reciting the same speech they did with draco, 'Your a Malfoy, we expect you to be sorted into Slytherin if not don't expect to be coming home for Christmas or welcomed home with open arms next summer, you got it' spoke Father and me being me nodded obediently yet hoping I would be breaking it in hours time.

'Now if we hear you have been associating with blood traitors and mudbloods you'll be disowned as soon as possible' finished Mother. So with that I gather my trunk and Black fured and Green eyed kitten Sirius and set off looking for a compartment.

Once I found one I hauled my trunk in and Sirius meowed and for once I felt mildly at home, about 10 minutes later a group of three asked to sit with me and I immediately agreed, once they were in the compartment I had time to see what they looked like first there was a brunette boy, next a red- headed boy with the most beautiful sky blue eyes, who in my opinion is very handsome and a brunette girl who looked like a first year as well.

When they are all settled I decide to introduce myself 'Hi I'm Carina Malfoy, 1st year, future prefect, head girl and Head of the Department of Magical Law Inforcement, and you three are?'.

Whilst saying the entire thing out loud I was calm but in my head I was freaking out, dear merlin please let them like me, wait what if I sound to prim and formal? What if they think I'm stuck up? But when the red head answered I realised I might not be alone 'Hello, I'm Percy Weasley, 5th year, prefect, future head boy and Head of the Department of International Magical Cooperation', so he's a Weasley wicked then the other boy replied 'The names Wood, Oliver Wood lass, Gryffindor Quidditch Captain and this is my dork of a sister Izzy she's also a firstie' Izzy that's an interesting name and then I realised that I said that aloud when the girl said "it's short for Isobel, anyway what house do you wanna be in?".

"Ravenclaw but I'll probably end up in Slytherin with the rest of my family, what about you?" I replied and Isobel says "hopefully Hufflepuff, though my family is mainly Gryffindor".

That's how the rest of the train ride went though Percy did leave for a Prefect meeting and we had to go to the toilets to change into our uniforms.

A/N Sorry its so short I'll try to make them longer.