Snape Kills Dumbledore

A/n: sorry for the hiatus. this is a large time skip to Dumbledore's death.
Posted: 22nd January 2021.

I can tell you but you won't believe me,
You say you do but you don't
deceive me.
Its hard to know they're out there,
Its hard to know that you still care.

Roselyn's POV.
Tonights the night, Draco and I just got an alert from Madam Rosemerta that Harry and Professor Dumbledore are on their way back. So we go to the R.O.R where we open the Vanishing Cabinet and out come Bellatrix,
Greyback and the Carrow Twins who go and start a battle with the Order of the Phoenix.

Whilst Draco and I go to the Astronomy Tower where I see Professor Dumbledore and I hear him talking then Dumbledore turns to us saying "Good evening Roselyn, Draco. What are you doing here on this fine spring evening? ", "Who's with you? We heard you talking" Draco questions.

Dumbledore says "Have you been whispering to yourselves Draco, Roselyn? You are no killers". "How do you know?" Said Draco at once. "You don't know what I'm capable of" I say continuing "you don't know what I've done".

"Oh, yes, I do" said Dumbledore mildly "You almost killed Katie Bell and Ronald Weasley. You have been trying, with increasing desperation, to kill me all year. Forgive me, but they have been feeble attempts... so feeble, to be honest, that I wonder whether your heart has been really in it",

Professor Dumbledore is right I didn't really try for Merlin's sake! I even helped Ron. "It has been in it!" defends Draco vehemently, "We've been working on it all year and tonight-". When Draco is about to finish there is a yell from the in the depths of the castle.

Just then the death water's walk in and I feel my breath hitch, knowing either me or draco will have to go through with this unspeakable deed. I know it's stupid that's it has taken me until june to realise that it's all my fault since the beginning.

Since my mother was tortured and killed in front of me. Since Angela was murdered for her heritage. Since Cedric and Dad and Isobel all died because of me.

I feel a breath over my shoulder and involuntarily shiver. It's Bellatrix. I felt like bursting into tears, like the whole world was collapsing on my shoulders and it wouldn't end until I'm finally dead.

In the corner of my eye, I saw a few tears fall down Draco's sorrowful face. I knew that the only thing stopping me from throwing myself off the astronomy tower was the fact that Draco would be forced to kill.

I remember as a kid, I felt like an outcast so when we'd go to Grimmauld Place for the holidays, I'd speak with Regulus' portrait which hangs in my empty room.

Regulus and Draco are so much alike in some ways. They both were forced to become death eaters at a young age. So, had I but I still had real friends even if I couldn't talk to them.

At Hogwarts, I would always wish for there to be a portrait of Regulus so I  had someone to talk to. Even if it's the dead because at least he respects and cares about me since I was young.

"go on do it, carina, kill him" Bellatrix whispers to me as though she a voice in my head. I raise my wand about to do it but I hear Snape say "stop right there!"

For a second, I had hope that I wouldn't have to; that draco wouldn't have to either. No one would. But then Dumbledore says, calmly "severus, please."

I that second he is hit by a green light just as Snape drawls "avada kedavra". The world finally crashed down and just as I thought everything is fine I saw Dumbledore fall from the astronomy tower.

This was a place I once admired and loved but now it's uined by the memories of what happened here. I could imagine Professor McGonagall thinking of how excited I was to learn when I arrived. How my parents would feel about me now. How Hermione's look of disappointment in me would show.

When I began at Hogwarts, I felt so sure about myself but then I met Hermione, who I thought was nice and I wanted to be her friend so badly. Yet she hated me for my name; the fake one and maybe even the one I have now.

I never knew anything but she hated the way I would dress feminine yet could beat her in any school exam especially in transfiguration which happened to be my best subject.

As we leave the room, descending down the flights of stairs I manage to say "it's Roselyn". Bellatrix looks at me in disgust, scowling and for a second I hoped she'd just kill me and make the pain stop for good.

McGonagall's POV.
We are all standing outside with our wands raised for Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. I can't believe that Rose went on to be a death eater well was forced to be.

I remember her so well during her first year at Hogwarts, no one would talk to her besides for the Wood siblings, Percy Weasley and Neville. Though even Neville was very hesitant for a while.

She'd followed Percy around like a sheep but I really couldn't judge her. When she was first here Granger seemed to only hate Rose simply because of her (at the time) surname.

Even I can admit Granger was quite a bit judgemental and they only became friends because Roselyn was very persistent and as Ron Weasley, Potter had began to trust Rose.