Carina has Separation Issues

A/N That is Carina's Hogwarts outfit. I'll be writing all thoughts like this.
Posted: 21st July 2020.

CARINA'S POV.
It's now been a while since the Quidditch World Cup and today we're ment to go back to Hogwarts.

Currently it's a bit after five am though I don't have to wake up for another hour or so I've decided to get up early to say goodbye to Percy since I won't be seeing him until October 31st at the first Hogsmeade trip when we meet up at the three broomsticks anyway right now I've just had a wash and am picking what I'm going to wear to platform nine and three quarters and end up choosing a white blouse, black skirt with a bow tie and hat.

Right now I'm sitting in the kitchen with a cup of tea when I see Percy come down the stairs about to go outside of the wards of the burrow to apparate to work when he stops and notices me sitting in the dimly lit kitchen.

PERCY'S POV.
I'm on my way down the stairs when I see Carina sitting in the kitchen and I ask "Miss Malfoy what on earth are you doing up at this hour?" she looks up and smiles slightly tiredly at me answering "Saying goodbye to you" then she walks over to me and gives me a hug.

And I immediately return it saying "Well then I shall see you at Hogsmeade on the first hogsmeade trip" before walking to the door we give each other a rather awkward smile.

When I'm about to walk out the door I hear Carina say "Do you have a girlfriend?" then I turn around not being able to help but see hair has turned bubble-gum pink then I say "No, why?" then she answers just as her hair morphs bright yellow "No reason, anyway see you you at Hogsmeade", in response I say "Goodbye then" and leave.

Once out of the door I wonder Why did Cara's hair turn bubble-gum pink then bright yellow? And why would she think I have a girlfriend when she knows I would tell her if I did? Is she jealous? No she can't be to be jealous you have to have a crush on someone and clearly she doesn't have a crush on me.

Just as I'm about to question it further I arrive at the ministry and decide to get straight to work since I need a head start in my work with everything that's going on.

CARINA'S POV.
As soon as Percy leaves I look in the mirror and see my hair has turned bright yellow and think Merlin I hope Percy doesn't know what the different colours stand for otherwise I'm a goner whilst I turn my hair black with blue streaks once again like every September 1st.

Wait what if he saw my hair when it was pink because if so I'm definitely dead. I'm about to inquire more on the subject I see on my watch its 5:45 am and realise Mrs Weasley will be up in a bit and decide to bring down my trunk ready for when we leave as we will be flooing to platform nine and three quarters.

It's now ten to eleven and we're all about to board the Hogwarts Express when I feel someone almost knock me over and look down and see my bestfriend Isobel Wood, Keeper of the Hufflepuff Quidditch Team and future captain of it.

"Izzy where have you been? You haven't wrote in six days, do you know worried I was" I say in response Isobel says "Sorry my Grandma and Grandpa visited".

I sigh "Its fine but I forgot to tell you in my letters I have now chosen a ship name for me and Percy" which caused Izzy to shriek like crazy then she said "Oh my goodness really. Which one?".

I replied "I'll tell you once we're on the train before you completely burst, now come on we need to find a compartment".

When me and Izzy got a compartment I said "Well anyway I decided on Perina" then Isobel said "So who did you support at the cup? I chose Ireland as neither of them are the team I generally support".I answer "Ireland of course as I usually support the Holyhead Harpies and Puddlemere United".