Learning About My Namesake

Posted: 6th August 2020.
I don't believe it but I guess it's true,
Some feelings can travel to.
Oh there it is again sitting on my chest.
Makes it hard to catch my breath.

Roselyn's POV.
Today is Saturday and we have been at Hogwarts for a day now. Right now I'm walking to Professor McGonagall's classroom to ask for more information on Roselyn Potter. When there I knock on the door and am called in, sitting down in front of Professor McGonagall's desk she says "I am correct to assume you would like to find out more about Roselyn?" and I nod.

McGonagall's POV.
I begin "She had long brown hair and hazel eyes with lots of freckles, Roselyn was born on 10th July. She unlike James followed the rules as if they a religion, Roselyn though rule-abiding did have a sort of rebellious stage in her teenage years. In her first year she met Lyra and Regulus Black both of whom she became close to, in her fifth year Roselyn and Regulus began dating. She then got killed two months after graduating when she was just eighteen"

Start of Flashback.
Roselyn and Lyra ran through the halls of Hogwarts to their graduation, they almost miss it but arrive just as Lyra is called up. As they run the crowd barks out tons of laughter and Regulus Black trying to catch up but failing miserably. Attempting to ignore the laughter, Professor McGonagall continues but Roselyn doesn't miss the glint of amusement in her Professor's eyes.
End of Flashback.

Then I continue saying "The only time she rebelled was in her sixth year and that was to give some payback to James, her older brother". I observe Roselyn has a look of astonishment on her face.

Start of Flashback.
Regulus and Roselyn walk to the staff table not caring about the hundreds of staring eyes. Standing on the platform Regulus begins "We would like to hear by announce that Roselyn Potter and I, Regulus Black are in a relationship" and Lyn finishes "So ladies and gentlemen I warn all to not proceed to ask out Regulus Black especially James Fleamont Potter, as he seems incapable to with hold flirting tremendously with my boyfriend and that he should stick with his own playboy, Sirius Orion Black". When they finish the entire hall goes up in tumultuous cheering and the echo of "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" surrounding the once silent castle. Pulling each other into a warm embrace the sixteen year olds kiss lovingly, quietly but passionate and confident. They were in love and that's all that mattered.
End of Flashback.

I continue saying "unfortunately Roselyn, Regulus and Lyra often fell prone to the Marauders' pranks and mocking".

Start of Flashback.
The marauders, James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew all ran to the front doors acting as though they just got in, watching intently when they saw Roselyn, Regulus and Lyra walk right into their trap, a invisible portable pool of yogurt. Turning to the marauders the trio began shouting mayhem and destruction at the marauders. Until some of the Professors go and see the ruckus, helping the second years and sending the third years to detention and banning them from Hogsmeade for the entire year.
End of Flashback.

Roselyn's POV.
I say "Thanks but I best go to the Library to study". But I don't, I've done all my homework and extra. I go to my dormitory and just look over game plans and put up a notice sheet in the common room for the sign up sheet for the Quidditch team, since tryouts are Sunday 17th in exactly two weeks. After about two hours I go to check again and see about forty - fifty names mostly the younger ones wanting popularity for some reason.

A/n I know it's short but I solemnly swear they'll be longer.