Nerf Wars | part 3 (requested)

You shot Justin's friend Hailey twice before laughing and running away. She started to chase you while trying to shoot you, making you run all through the first floor to get away from her.

It was the middle of another one of Justin's nerf wars and you were having fun. You weren't worried about beating everyone or winning this time. You were just strictly enjoying yourself until it was time for you to go upstairs.

Hailey was shooting you as you ran from her and you mentally counted every little plastic bullet that touched you. As soon as you ran back into the room the game started in, she shot you twice, making that a total of five times she'd shot you. You were officially out of the game like you secretly wanted to be.

"Okay, that's five times. I guess I'm out." you told her. She had a proud smile on her face before taking your gun and running off to find her next target. You made sure no one was watching and slipped upstairs, going straight to Justin's room.

Ever since that night you "payed Justin back" for helping you, you two have been sneaking off to repeat the action. Every Friday when he had his nerf war you'd play for a little while then sneak off to go be with him. You never in a million years expected things to be how they are now but you liked it. It was honestly the highlight of your week now.

You opened Justin's bedroom door and closed it behind you. He was sitting on the bed and when he saw you, his whole face lit up.

"It took you long enough." he said. You playfully rolled your eyes and walked over to him. He stood up once you were in front of him and you jumped on him, wrapping your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist to keep you up. He laughed.

"Someone's eager." he said. Eager wasn't even the word.

You brought your lips to his and kissed him. He kissed back and sat down on the bed so that you were straddling him. You pushed him back to make him lay on the bed as you continued to kiss him. You didn't normally take charge when this happened, but tonight you wanted to. You wanted to switch this up a little to keep Justin interested, plus he liked to tease and you couldn't handle that right now. You wanted him as soon as possible.

"Wait." Justin said in between kisses, but you didn't stop. Instead you fastened the pace of the kiss and started grinding your hips into his a little.

"Y/n." he said. You bit his lip and tried to go back to kissing him but he grabbed your face with both hands to stop you.

"Y/n, will you chill for a sec?" he asked, letting out a laugh afterwards. You sat up and watched as he did the same.

"We've been doing this for a while now, y/n, an-"

"You want to stop?" you asked, cutting him off. You started to worry, thinking this would be your last time with him like this. It scared you. You had become attached to Justin in a completely new way and you didn't want what he had started to end.

"What, no. Hell no." he said. You laughed a little at his reaction.

"Then what is it?"

"I just... I've just been thinking and.. I want us to be together... Together, together like boyfriend and girlfriend, not just in the way we've been." he said. You were shocked to hear those words come out of his mouth. So shocked that you could barely comprehend what he was actually saying, but you couldn't form the words to ask him to further explain what he meant.

"To show you that I've actually liked you for a while and that this isn't about the sex, I got you something." He reached over your thigh and went into his pocket, pulling out a red jewelry box. He held it in front of you and you took it. As soon as you opened it, your mouth fell open.

Inside of it was a rose gold Cartier Love Bracelet covered in diamonds. It was exactly like the one Justin owned. You knew this because you secretly wished you had one every time he wore it. You knew how much these things cost so you never actually thought you'd get one. You were actually surprised he would spend that much on you.

"Do you like it?" he asked, nervously.

"I love it! These things are expensive, I can't believe you spent this much on me!" you yelled. You were still staring at the bracelet in shock.

"I'll get you the nail one if you say yes to being my girlfriend." he told you, referring to the Cartier Juste un Clou bracelet that he also owned. It looked like a big nail that someone dipped in diamonds. His offer made you finally look up at him.

"You don't have to.. I'm saying yes either way." you told him. The big smile he was now wearing mirrored yours.

"I was so scared you'd say no." he revealed, making you laugh.

"Well, I didn't. Can we finish now?" He laughed and reached down to pick up the bracelet. He grabbed your right arm and held it up as he slipped the bracelet on you.

"Now we can." he said, taking the jewelry box and throwing it across the room. You laughed as he grabbed your waist and laid on his back, taking you down with him.