Roommates

The past few weeks have been... stressful.. to say the least. You had moved to LA to chase your dreams and everything was going smoothly at first. You had a nice apartment in a good area. You found a job and you were finally getting settled. Unfortunately, that's also when everything came crashing down.

Suddenly, the building that you were staying in was condemned and everyone living there was being evicted. The board of health did an inspection and found that it was unfit to live in so they were making everyone leave in under a week.

All of your things were packed up now and most of it was in storage. You only had clothes, your phone, laptop and a blow up bed in your apartment now. You had nowhere to go because you didn't really know anyone in LA. You ruled out going back home as an option. You were not going to go back to hear 'I told you so' from every single person you knew. You were running out of time, though. You needed a solution and fast, but you literally had nowhere to turn.

You were on twitter to temporarily get your mind off everything. You scrolled down your timeline, reading tweets trying to get a laugh, but it didn't work. Nothing was funny because of your current situation.

You realized that your favorite singer, Justin Bieber was tweeting. It gave you the idea to direct message him. Since he followed you a couple of years ago, you always filled his messages with things you were going through. Not simple things, but things that really bothered you and things you couldn't tell anyone else. His dm really became a diary for you. It helped you a lot when you felt like you were telling someone else your problems even though you knew he'd never see it.

You went to your messages and clicked his thread. You thought about what exactly you wanted to say before you started to type.

So I'm being evicted. :( All because of some stupid health hazard. Now I have nowhere to go. I refuse to go home and give up on my dreams.

I just don't want to hear from my family and friends how much of a failure I am. I don't want to have to start over and come back later. I want to stay in LA.

It'd be perfect if I could live with you. I'd clean your whole house and pay you rent if you could save me from this. But that will never happen.

You went back to your timeline after you sent those messages. You didn't really think he'd let you live with him. You weren't delusional or crazy. You knew that would never happen. It just made you feel better to get your thoughts out. It felt like a weight was lifted off your shoulders.

After a while you saw a little number two by your messages so you went to it. It felt like your heart dropped out of your chest and fell on the floor when you saw that they were from Justin.

I'm really sorry to hear that.. but I'd love to have you stay with me. :)

The second message was his address and him telling you to come before one o'clock tomorrow. You couldn't believe this was real. You opened and closed your messages and signed in and out of twitter so many times to make sure your stress didn't have you seeing imaginary solutions to your problem. After thirty minutes of making sure it was real, you sent a message thanking him and telling him you'd be there.

The next day you woke up bright and early. You made sure you had everything and took a cab to Justin's home. When you got there, you were shocked at how huge it was. It looked like a hotel. You couldn't stop staring as you carried your bags to the front door.

You rang the doorbell and waited for him to open it. You were so nervous that you were shaking. Just the thought of meeting Justin makes you nervous, but now you'd be living with him! You could barely take it all in. Suddenly you heard the lock being messed with and you sucked in a deep breath as you gasped, waiting for it to open.

"Hey, y/n." Justin said. He had a big smile on his face that made you smile back.

"Hey Justin." you told him. He moved to the side but it felt like you were glued to your spot. He chuckled before grabbing you arm and pulling you into his house.

"C'mon, it's okay." he said. He shut the door behind you as you looked around. The inside was just as impressive as the outside. It made your old place look like a dusty closet.

"Your room is this way." You felt Justin take your bags before walking in front of you. You followed him through the house, up some stairs and into this big bedroom. He walked by the bed and sat your bags down.

"My room is right down the hall so if you need anything that's where I'll be.. and I'll probably have company later. We'll be downstairs, just to let you know." he told you.

"Okay." you said simply. You were still shaking and you still couldn't really speak because of how unreal everything still felt.

"Okay, I'll just let you get comfortable then." he said. You nodded you head and he smiled at you before he walked out of your room and closed the door behind him.

You immediately ran to the bed and hopped onto it, face first. You buried your face into the pillow and kicked your legs around while squealing to get everything that you were holding in out of your system. You made sure you were low enough so that Justin wouldn't hear. You didn't want him to think you were weird or some crazy fan playing a prank on him.

Since you've got to his house you've just been thinking about how this all felt like a dream. You are Justin Bieber's roommate. It didn't feel like this could ever possibly be your reality, but it now was. This wasn't a dream or a fanfiction, this was now your life and you were so happy that it was.