The First Time

Thunder boomed through the sky as a strike of lightening temporarily lit up the outside world. You could hear the heavy raindrops against your bathroom window after you oiled your body and slipped into your warm, comfortable pajamas. You had just gotten out of the shower, preparing to go to bed after a long day of work and running errands. You were ready to sink into your soft mattress and engulf your body in the thick, freshly washed sheets so you could finally rest and fall into a comfortable sleep.

You had just picked up your dirty clothes off your bathroom floor to put them in the hamper and hang the wet towels you just used when you heard your doorbell ring. Your eyebrows came together as your face formed a slight frown and you checked the phone that was on the bathroom counter. 10:45 pm. Who could be ringing your doorbell at this time? You hadn't made any plans to have company and there was a crazy storm happening outside so the fact that someone had came to your house at a time like this truly baffled you, but you headed downstairs to see who it was anyway.

It didn't take you long to get to your front door. Once you did, you leaned against it and stood slightly on your tippie toes to look through the peephole. It was rather dark outside so you flipped the light switch that was next to the door to see the figure that stood there a little better. Still, it wasn't until a flash of lightening appeared that you recognized who it was.

You backed away from the peephole and unlocked the door to open it. As soon you did, Justin stepped in. He was dressed in a black hat and hoodie with dark wash jeans and dark shoes. Every inch of his clothing was wet, his hat and hoodie dripping from the rain outside.

"Justin! What are you doing out in this weather?" you asked him. Your voice was a little raised because, well, it was unsafe to be out in this storm and you couldn't imagine anything ever happening to him.

"Um, I-I couldn't sleep." he said, simply. His face was darkened by the shadow that his hat created, but you could still see that his hazel eyes were looking into yours.

"So you came all the way over here?" you asked. He nodded slightly and a small smile took over your face before you shook your head. "Take your shoes off. We gotta get you out of these wet clothes." you told him. He started on his shoes as you quickly went to your hallway closet to grab one of the soft blankets you kept there for when you wanted to watch tv downstairs and didn't want to have to go all the way upstairs to grab a blanket just to get cozy.

When you got back to Justin, you sat the blanket on the couch and helped him. You took his hat off and placed it on the table that wasn't too far from the front door. You could see that it wasn't much help in shielding his hair from the rain, since his long ombre locks were damp. You placed your hands at the hem of his hoodie and waited for him to raise his arms, once he did you pulled it over his head and temporarily placed it on the floor. You ran your fingers through his hair and smiled as you looked at him for a few seconds, him returning the smile. As he took his jeans off, you grabbed the blanket and unfolded it, throwing it over his shoulders when he was left in nothing but his Calvin Klein briefs.

"Let's go up to my room so you can get warmed up." you told him. He didn't say a word before he headed to the stairs. You picked up his wet articles of clothing and hung them in your first floor bathroom before following the path he had just taken, ending up in your room. He was laying in your bed under your covers when you walked in. You smiled as you shook your head once again at your sometimes weird boyfriend. The two of you had been dating for a little over six months and this was the first time he had ever came to your house unannounced or at this time of night.

You walked around the bed to the other side and slid in under the covers, letting out a sigh of contentment as you finally were able to relax your body. You layed on your side and closed your eyes for a moment before opening them again, looking straight into Justin's hazel orbs once you did.

"So, you gonna tell me why you came over this late?" you asked him. The storm outside has filled the otherwise silent room with sound as you waited the few seconds for his answer.

"I was just.. thinking too much. I couldn't go to sleep." he answered.

"Thinking? About what?" was your follow-up question.

"About you. Which is why I'm here." he said. A smile took over your face once you heard that. "I really... I've been thinking about you a lot lately, like for months. It seems like when we're not together all I can do is count down the moments until I'll see you again, you know?" he said. You nodded your head, knowing exactly what he meant because you felt the same way. Justin made you so happy and you loved being around him. It's almost like life just isn't as fun or fulfilling when he isn't around. Even though the two of you took your relationship slow, so much that you two felt like best friends more than anything, you've grown sort of attached to him. You just didn't think that he felt the same way.

"I'm never my happiest until I'm around you, y/n. I could be out doing something that I love, but in the middle of it I'm asking myself 'I wonder what y/n is doing' and I can't really enjoy it because you're not there. This has really been eating me alive. I've never felt this strongly about soneone before and my mind has been going crazy trying to figure out if I was sure about the way that I feel for you, and I am. I love you, y/n. I'm in love with you."

Hearing those words come out of Justin's mouth made it feel like the whole world had stopped. He's never told you that he's loved you before. You were actually starting to wonder how he felt about you because he never talked about these things and now you could see why. You stared into his eyes as you fully processed the words he just spoke to you. You almost felt like you were hearing things, but the worried look on his face reassured you that you heard everything correctly.

"I'm in love with you, too, Justin." you told him. His face lit up like a kid at Disneyland and he reached his arms out to pull you into him. He let out a sigh of relief before placing a soft kiss on your forehead. His arms were wrapped around your waist, pulling your body so close to his that almost every inch of the front of your body  was touching him. The two of your shared a passionate kiss before your snuggled into his chest and closed your eyes to finally try to fall asleep for the night. Feeling the warmth of his body and hearing the steady beat of his heart was as you laid there wrapped in his arms was enough to assure you that you'd remember this moment forever.

-

got a random idea but that's not new. lol celebrations & tragedies part two is coming soon, don't worry. so is an update to my two fanfics. be patient. i'm learning how to prioritize.

also, 600k+ views!?!?!?!?!?!? that's crazy! thank you guys for reading my stuff & leaving comments & voting, i know i've said this numerous times hut it means SO much bc this is what i want to do as a career so yeah. lol thank you. i love reading your comments too so leave more. lol my goal is 1m so that means i'll just need to keep updating.

aLsO, justin's video/song is SO good. i thought it was okay at first but it really grew on me & now i'm hooked. i see that i wasn't the only one to have the idea to help him promo & he posted some of the fans who helped so i was really happy about that. he seems to be in such a great place. he's talking about God even more than he already did & is really opening up & spitting knowledge. it makes me cry happy tears & want to hug him SO tight. i wish i was his gf JUST so i could hug him all day without it being weird. not even bc i like him or am attracted to him bc i'm not anymore, i just want to hug him & tell him how proud i am & how proud i know God is, i just. that's how happy he makes me. i'm getting so emotional. he is everything. okay bye.