I.L.W.A.M | part 3

"Ja-Jason we have to stop. We can't do this anymore." you told him, breathlessly. You put your hands on his chest to stop him from kissing your neck, causing him to groan and roll onto the bed.

Ever since that night at the club, you and Jason have been meeting frequently to have sex. So frequently that it's been everyday, sometimes multiple times a day. He lengthened his visit again just for this so it's been going on for about a week now.

You've spent so much time with Jason that you have barely seen Justin, your actual boyfriend and twin brother of the guy you've been sleeping with. You knew that everything about this was wrong and if Justin found out he'd be beyond hurt. You wouldn't be surprised if he never talked to you again if he knew what you were doing and that's why you wanted to stop.

"Why? It's not like he going to find out. I mean, he hasn't yet." Jason whined. He was just as out of breath as you because of the multiple rounds you two just had.

"Exactly. He hasn't found out yet. I don't want to keep doing it until he does find out and is hurt by it." you told him. You grabbed the white sheet on the hotel bed that you were laying on and covered your body.

"How would he find out? You're not going to tell him, I'm not going to tell him. We're good, baby." Jason told you.

This isn't the first time he's said something like that to you. Every time you bring up wanting to stop he tries to talk you out of it. When you wouldn't change your mind he'd start kissing your neck or touching you to make you forget whatever you were saying. It usually worked, but you weren't going to let it this time.

"Stop calling me 'baby'. And I know we're good because this is stopping today." you told him. He sucked his teeth and the room fell silent for a minute.

"I've actually been thinking.." he said.

"About what?"

"About us." he said. This made you turn your head and look into his piercing blue eyes that you've grown to both love and hate over the past week.

"What about.. us?" you asked him. You watched him, waiting for his answer.

"I was thinking that we could be together." he told you. You furrowed your eyebrows and frowned at his statement.

"How would that ever work, Jason? I'm with Justin, I could never be with you."

"You can go back home with me. I'll take care of you.. or if you want to work I'll help you until you get a job. It can work, y/n." he told you with pleading eyes. You were shocked by everything he was saying.

"But we'd never be able to be a serious couple. I can't meet your mom or come to family outings and we can't get married because everyone will know that I was fucking you when I was with Justin!" you yelled. It made you angry that he thought this whole thing was okay and that making you his girlfriend would change the situation. Nothing could change the fact that you cheated on your boyfriend with his twin brother.

"We don't have to go around any of them. If we get married, it could just be your family there. This could work! We could work!" You laughed in disbelief at everything he told you.

"You really don't care about your brother at all, do you?" you asked him. You snatched the covers off your naked body and searched for your clothes that were scattered across the room so that you could get dressed and leave.

"You haven't even thought about how he'd feel about all of this. You're perfectly fine with having sex with his girlfriend behind his back, but I'm not. I'm not okay with it at all." you said. You found your underwear and jeans and slid them both on. Your bra and shirt wasn't far from them so once you found them, you put those on, too. The only thing left to find now was your shoes.

"Oh, now you're not okay with it?! You were 'perfectly fine' too just a few hours ago when you were riding my dick." Jason said. You looked towards him to see that he was sitting up in the bed and giving you his infamous smirk.

"Well now I'm not! I feel like shit for lying to Justin and sneaking around with you every damn day! So I'm done!" you yelled. Your emotions were overwhelming you now. You didn't know if you wanted to cry or punch Jason in his face but they both sounded like great options right now. You finally spotted your sneakers next to the door and slid them on.

"C'mon, y/n. Don't leave. Just come back to bed, we can work this out." he told you. You picked up your purse that was also on the floor next to the door and made sure your phone and keys were both inside. You walked over to the mirror and put your hair in a ponytail before walking back towards the door.

"Goodbye Jason." you told him. You then opened the door and walked out, wanting to put everything behind you.