Anniversary | part 4

I ended up falling right back asleep after waking up and seeing that I was in between Jayde and Justin. Seeing her head laying on my chest as one of her arms laid across my stomach and Justin's arms wrapped around my waist as his face rested in the crook of my neck was a little weird. I felt like they were my boyfriend and girlfriend. Like I liked them both too much to choose so I convinced them to allow the three of us to be together. Like I said, it was weird.

What's even weirder is that I was completely comfortable being wrapped in their arms. Nothing made me want to jump up and get out of the bed or reposition myself so they'd turn around or let me go in hopes to find a more comfortable spot. I actually liked it... and that's something that I never thought about happening when they came to me with this threesome idea.

When I woke up the second time I was in the bed alone. I sat up and  noticed the t-shirt and sweatpants that was laid out on the bed and assumed it was for me. I took the clothes and went into the bathroom to make a hot, steamy, much-needed shower before I decided to head downstairs and search for my best friend and his wife.

Soon as I made it downstairs I could hear and smell that someone was cooking. I made my way to the kitchen and saw Justin at the stove, but Jayde was nowhere to be found. When I walked in he turned around and smiled at me, making me give him a nervous one back. I felt weird since this was my first time interacting with him since last night. He's my best friend and now he's seen me naked and been inside of me. His lips have been on numerous parts of me and he's watched me and his wife be sexual and she's done the same with us. It's just really awkward.. for me, at least.

"Hey sleepyhead. Want some breakfast?" he asked, raising a spatula into the air. I sat at the island across from where he stood at the stove and furrowed my eyebrows, looking at the clock on their wall.

"Breakfast? It's past twelve.. and you're making burgers." I said. He shrugged.

"It's breakfast to me. We can call it lunch, though, since you wanna be technical." he told me.

"Shut up. It's not being technical, you're just wrong."

"How? First meal of the day equals breakfast."

"So if you wake up at 10pm, is it still breakfast?" I asked him.

"Yes. It is." he said, smirking. He was doing this to annoy me and he knew it was working. I laughed before I responded to him.

"Whatever, Justin. I'm ignoring you." I told him, making him chuckle.

"Do you want a burger or not?"

"Yes, please." I said. He smiled then took his bottom lip between his teeth. This expression never went away as he started to make a burger for me and Jayde. I was going to overlook it, thinking he might've just been in a good mood but minutes passed and he still wore the same expression. He even giggled a little. I had to know what was up.

"Okay, what's so funny?" I asked him. He turned around and shrugged, now allowing the smile to take over his face. I just looked at him with a blank expression because I knew he was thinking about something.

"It's just... that's how you sounded last night.. but you were a little louder." he said. I swear I would've choked if I was eating or drinking something in that moment. I felt my cheeks get warm and looked down at the island to avoid his gaze.

"Oh my God." I said, covering my face. I heard Justin finally let out the laugh he was holding in and I allowed a nervous one to leave my lips as I lowered my hands and looked at him.

"Don't be embarrassed, y/n. You were great... perfectly, actually." he told me.

"Do we have to talk about this?" I asked. It was so weird talking about having sex with my best friend period, but since his wife was in the mix, too, it was even worse.