The Penthouse Suite | part 2

The next day you woke up pretty late in the morning. You never got much sleep yesterday after your long flight since you immediately went to see Za and sat around talking to Justin when you got back until he fell asleep. When he did you stayed up for a few more hours texting Za, going back and forth about your decision to keep your feelings for Justin to yourself. He kept trying to convince you that it's the best thing to do in this situation and that you'd never really have closure if you didn't just get an answer.

What he didn't understand is that you've had a lot of time to come to terms with your feelings for Justin. Your feelings for him didn't develop until well after you met, but they hit you hard. You've already gone through your worst times emotionally and now it just is what it is to you. You're no longer wishing everyday that he'll magically develop feelings for you or trying to date any guy who shows interest just because he might be able to help your feelings go away. You've spent enough time away from him to deal with these feelings and now they're not a big deal. They're just... there. You didn't feel the need to get an answer because of them.

As soon as you woke up you took a shower and brushed your teeth, throwing on a white tank and some simple shorts since it was sure to be a hot day today. You threw on some socks but didn't touch your shoes yet since you wouldn't be leaving right away. You took some time to put on some simple makeup and making your hair look presentable before you left your room, taking the long walk to Justin's kitchen. You know you have your own but you came to LA to visit Justin and see him as much as possible so you'd most likely be using the main kitchen during your stay.

When you walked into the kitchen he was standing there like you suspected. His back was towards you and his head was down so he was probably on his phone. You walked in and hopped on the island, making him turn around. His eyes started at your face but traveled down your body before making their way up to your eyes.

"What's up, y/n? You look nice." he told you.

"I do?" you asked, looking over your simple outfit. "Thanks."

"Where are you going?" He locked his phone and put it on in the pocket of his sweats. It seemed like he didn't have plans to leave any time soon with his matching grey tank and sweatpants ensemble.

"I figured I'd go shopping. Hit up some of the shops I used to love here." you told him.

"Oh. You want me to go with you?" he asked. His eyebrows were raised like they normally were when he was concerned or in his protective mood. You rolled your eyes.

"I don't need a babysitter, Justin. I'm grown and perfectly fine on my own."

"Aye, I'm just asking." he said, holding his hands up as if he was surrendering. You heard a soft ding and he reached into his pocket, pulling his phone out to check it. "How long are you going to be out there?"

"I don't know, couple hours? Maybe longer." He nodded his head Ashe continued to type on his phone before locking it again and placing it back into his pocket. He went over to the sink and turned on the water, beginning to wash his hands.

"You should put on some sunscreen. I hear it's pretty hot out there."

"I'll be fine, dad. Anything else? Want to pack me a bag lunch or change my diaper before I go?" you said, rolling your eyes afterwards. Justin chuckled at your response.

"Nah, I just want to make sure you take some water with you." He turned around and threw a handful of cold water on you as he spoke. You mouth dropped and you took long breathes to get over just how cold the water really was as it seeped through your tank and onto your stomach. "Take a little more. It's really hot outside." He splashed another handful on you, this time going for your face before starting to laugh.

"Seriously, Justin?!" You hopped off the counter and went to the sink, beginning to fling water on him constantly. He stood at the sink and did the same. Soon you both were laughing and the flinging of water turned into the two of you filling cups and bowls in both the bathroom and kitchen to get the other as wet as possible. This water fight mainly stayed in the hallway and the kitchen, neither one of you wanting to track water around the entire house just to have to get it up later.

The entire place was filled with sounds of laughter and water splashing along with the footsteps of the two of you as you ran away and tried to dodge the water being thrown at you. Before you knew it at least an hour or two had passed and you both were soaked. Your clothes were literally clinging to your body so the two of you changed. You took one of his shirts to avoid going all the way back to your room and you both threw all of your wet clothes into the dryer together.

"I have no idea how that happened but it was fun." Justin said. He was shirtless; his old shirt currently tumbling around in the dryer along with your clothes. You guessed he just didn't want to put another one on after the water fight. The two of you had finally settled down after cleaning up after yourselves and were sitting on the couch next to each other. Leaving a bit of space between you.

"That happened because you're an a-hole who likes to throw water on people." you told him. He chuckled, letting the smile linger on his face.

"I've missed doing stuff like that with you. We always find something crazy and spontaneous to do."

"Yeah, I guess we do... Well, I need to go get dressed so I can at least get a little shopping in today." you said, standing up and pulling his shirt down on your body. Justin watched you as you walked to the back of his place where your own mini apartment was until you were no longer in his view.

When you reached your room you changed into some dry clothes before grabbing your phone and purse and leaving. Justin gave you a spare set of keys just in case he wasn't in when you got back. You spent a couple of hours on Melrose Avenue, browsing your old favorite boutiques and shops, only buying the things you felt like you couldn't go back home without. Shopping was really therapeutic to you so getting some time to yourself to look at and try on beautiful clothes. By the time you were ready to go back to Justin's apartment you felt fully relaxed and really happy.

You walked into Justin's place with a smile on your face, ready to show him everything you got. After closing the door behind you, you walked to his bedroom. You were about to open the door and go in to check if he was inside, but then you heard him talking to someone.

"You wanted me to work to get these off, didn't you?" Your eyes furrowed as you leaned closer to the door to hear what he was talking about. A couple of soft smacking sounds came through the door before you heard another voice. A female voice.

"I missed this so much." she said, before a series of soft moans were heard that clearly came from the mystery girl he was in there with. You stood there frozen until her moans got louder and more sounds proving what they were up to could be heard from your spot in front of his door. You quietly and quickly went to your room to drop your bags off. After putting them in your closet and closing it, you walked back to the front door and left. You didn't know where you were going, but you knew that you just couldn't be there.