Sideline (requested)

You got out of bed, taking the white sheet with you to cover your body. Justin still laid down, completely naked, chest moving up and down as he tried to get his heartbeat back to it's normal pace. You glanced in his direction and smirked, before going to collect your clothing that was scattered all over his room. You didn't have to look his way again to know that he was watching you, you could feel his eyes burning numerous holes into your body as you tried to find your bra.

"Why do you always leave right after?" he asked. This made you glance at him again with furrowed eyebrows before you walked around his room still looking for the lacy pink bra that you wore over here.

"You know why." you said simply.

"Come lay down, you can leave in the morning." he said. You decided to ignore his offer. You just couldn't stay over. That was the most important rule you made in this agreement and you weren't going to break it.

"Have you seen my-" You looked up at him and didn't bother to finish your question. Your pink bra was hanging from Justin's forefinger, dangling in the air. He smirked and you walked to him to grab it, only for him to move it out of your reach once you tried to.

"Why do you always try to get me to stay over? That's not what we agreed to." You adjusted the sheet around your body, preparing to reach for your bra again. You have everything else, your bra was the only thing you needed to get dressed.

"I know, but... I just think we're not really close... you know? Like, we're friends, we could just lay down and talk." he said. You chuckled at how ridiculous he sounded.

"We're barely friends, Justin. Now give me my bra back." You put one knee on the bed to get a better reach but all he did was hurry up and put it behind his back. You looked at his face as he looked at yours, kind of making this a staring match. A little time passed before you realized he'd only give it back if you stayed so you gave up.

"Fine. I don't need a bra anyway." you walked to his bathroom with your jeans, underwear and shirt in hand. You dropped his bedsheet and got dressed before picking it back up and going back into his room, hoping he didn't hide your shoes somewhere. When you walked back into his room, you noticed that he was now in his boxers. You threw the sheet on his bed before putting your shoes on.

"C'mon, y/n. Just one night." he said. You noticed that his eyes travelled down to your breasts that were barely covered by the thin material of your t-shirt. You shook your head.

"Can't do that. Remember, don't call me. I'll call you." you grabbed your keys off his nightstand and walked out of his room. You left his house and climbed into your car so you could go home and get a good night's rest. You knew it wouldn't be hard after the time you just had with Justin.

The next day you woke up in the best mood. Not only were you still on a high from your night with Justin, but you also had a lunch date with your boyfriend, Chase.

You checked your face to make sure your make-up hadn't smeared one more time before you opened your car door. You grabbed your little clutch purse before you got out and slammed your door shut. You used your key remote to lock it before walking into the restaurant.

After looking around, you spotted Chase. He was sitting at a table in front of the window, looking down at his phone. He was probably about to call or text you again, thinking you weren't here. You walked over to him and wrapped your arms around his neck from behind. You gave him a kiss on the cheek and felt him smile against your lips. You raised your head and he turned his to look at you. You both smiled and shared a kiss before you stood up fully and walked around the table, taking your seat.

"I ordered your favorite." he told you.

"My favorite? How'd you know I wanted my favorite today?" you asked, smirking. You put your clutch on the table then rested your head in your hands. You admired your boyfriend's blue eyes as you waited for his answer. It's really one of your favorite physical features of his, you were always a sucker for blue eyes.