Little White Lies

this is kinda x-rated... so yeah..

The soft music played throughout the softly candlelit room. You were in your home studio, waiting for Justin to come over so the two of you could write for your new album together. You were trying out a new sound, one that really spoke to the person you truly were and let your fans know a little bit more about you. It's the type of music you've wanted to make since the beginning and you were extremely happy about this project.

It was a hassle to get Justin to agree to coming to your home studio, alone. He tends to avoid you as much as he can but you knew he wouldn't pass up an opportunity to create music no matter how hard he tried to. If you're wondering why he avoids you, it's been this way since you met him at a mutual friend's party. The two of you had a couple of drinks and were getting really, really close. He kept flirting with you and touching you, but you didn't mind because you liked it. You actually initiated the flirting. When it was time to stop flirting and actually do something he said something about not wanting to be a bad guy and left the party. Now whenever you see him, he makes it awkward. He really doesn't like being alone with you, but he didn't have a choice tonight.

You heard a soft knock on the back studio door, the one that leads to your backyard, so you knew it was Justin. You gave specific instructions on how to get in and you're glad he followed them. You stood up and walked over to the door, opening it to reveal him standing in the darkness of the night.

"Hi, Justin." you said to him, smiling.

"Hey y/n." he responded. There was silence for a few seconds. He looked at you from head to toe, taking in the short black dress with long sleeves and silver zipper in the front that you wore along with fishnet tights and black pumps. Your black hair was straightened and flowing over your shoulders. Even you could admit that you looked good. You didn't mind Justin staring but a cool breeze came in through the door that you were holding open, making you shiver.

"Um, are you going to come in?" you asked, laughing slightly. He let out a chuckle himself before nodding his head and stepping in. You closed the door behind him and locked it.

You walked over to see Justin sitting in your previous seat in front of the soundboard. There was another chair on the other side of him, but you chose to stand. You leaned over and rested your hands on the soundboard, putting weight on them. Your head was turned in Justin's direction. You studied his appearance, taking in the black tee and dark blue jeans he wore along with nude sneakers and a black snapback that sat backwards on his head. You wondered how he always managed to look so attractive with zero effort. It has to be some type of gift.

"Is this some of your new stuff?" he asked, referring to the song that was playing.

"Yeah, do you like it?" you asked him.

"It's really different for you but it sounds good. I like it." he told you, making you smile.

"Thanks. I've been working hard on it."

"It shows... so did you have anything in mind for our session tonight?" he asked. Different images of what you really wanted to do tonight flashed through your head, but you ignored them.

"Uh, yeah, there's a notebook in the chair next to you. The page it's on is a song I was working on earlier." you told him. He grabbed the notebook out of the chair and looked at it, reading over the words you wrote.

"Wow... this is... interesting." he said. It made you laugh a little. It was a very descriptive song about sex so his reaction was understandable.

"Is it.. a good interesting?" you asked. You turned around so that now you were somewhat sitting on the soundboard. You watched as Justin read the rest of the song, getting a little uncomfortable, or maybe turned on, by it.