My Girlfriend's Sister (requested)

*justin's pov*

I flicked through the channels on my girlfriend's tv, trying to find something to watch. She sat next to me, scrolling on her phone. Their was silence between us. Neither of us tried to start a conversation or even bother to look at each other. It's like we both were just there.. even though neither of us wanted to be.

This was kind of a routine for us on the rare occasions that we just sat in the same room and pretended to enjoy each other's company. I say pretend because we don't actually enjoy being around each other. At least I don't. I know, I know. How can we be together if we don't even like being the same room, right? I wish I could tell you, but I honestly don't know the answer to that question myself.

Our.. "relationship" started off kinda crazy. We met at a party. I was drunk, she was probably tipsy, and we had sex. She left her number on my nightstand and that continued. I'd only call her when I wanted some and she knew that. She had no problem with it because she wanted the same thing. Things started changing after a while, though. She started calling me baby and I liked the attention so I went with it. Then she started asking me to buy her things and take her places so I did it. Probably because the sex was so good that I wasn't thinking straight. Soon after that we just.. got into a relationship... I guess. I still don't even know how it happened, it's weird.

Jorden is a beautiful girl. She has the prettiest face and a perfect body. Physically, there was nothing wrong with her. But the more time I spent with her while not having sex, the more I realized the flaws that she has internally. She's really mean, unless she wants something. She's selfish and she doesn't even try to hide the fact that she cheats on me with numerous dudes. Her physical features were the only thing she had going for her and I would've left her alone a long time ago if it wasn't for one thing.

I heard the sound of keys jiggling in the door and smiled to myself. I knew that could only mean that Jorden's sister was home. The door opened and I looked out of the corner of my eye at y/n. She came in holding a bookbag in her hand. I knew she had just came from class. It's a weekday and she doesn't really go anywhere else. She closed the door and walked fully into the living room. I turned my head to look at her. She looked so tired, but that didn't affect the beauty her face held.

"Where have you been?" Jorden asked in a tone laced with attitude.

"Class... You know, the place I go everyday?" she replied. I laughed to myself a little.

"Don't get smart with me, y/n. Don't think I won't slap you because he's here. Now go make me something to eat." Jorden told her. I hated how mean she was towards her. It's like she let her live with her just to have someone to curse out and boss around. I didn't like it.

"Hey, Justin." y/n mumbled. I knew that was a sign of how annoyed she was. It made me feel bad that she had to deal with her sister.

"Hey, y/n." I said, smiling at her. She gave me a weak smile back before walking out of the room and to the kitchen.

"Why do you let her live with you if you're gonna act like you don't want her here?" I asked Jorden. I looked at her as she typed on her phone, probably texting some guy for a new pair of shoes.

"She's annoying but she cooks and she cleans." she said, shrugging. She immediately got back into texting. A smile came over her face as she she did.

"Uh, could you get me some water?" I asked. Her face fell and a look of irritation replaced her smile.

"Do you not have two legs? Go get it yourself." she said. I didn't hesitate to stand up and begin walking to the kitchen. I wanted to go in there anyway, all I needed was for her to give me a reason to go.

When I walked in, I saw y/n looking through the cabinets. Her back was towards me so she didn't notice me come in. It gave me a minute to admire the view. I mean, her and Jorden are sisters so they shared similar body types. I preferred y/n's, though, because it didn't come with the bs that Jorden's did.

"Um... do you need something?" y/n asked. She was now facing me as she waited for my answer. I shook my head. "Oh. I thought maybe Jorden told you to come tell me to do some more stuff." she said. She went back to looking through the cabinets so I stepped fully into the kitchen and walked to the island. I sat on a stool and faced her even though she wasn't facing me anymore.

"Why do you deal with her?" I found myself asking. It was something I had been wondering since the first day I met y/n.

"What do you mean? She's my sister."

"Yeah, but why do you let her talk to you like that? And why do you do whatever she says?" I asked her. I hope she didn't think I was weird for wanting to know this. I just really didn't like how she allowed herself to be treated.

"It's simple, really. She lets me live here for free." she answered.

"It's not really free if you have to deal with her horrible attitude."

"Yeah, but I don't have to pay any money. I can deal with her until I graduate. I just don't want to try to juggle both school and work. I want to focus on my grades." she told me. I admit, her reasoning made sense.. but it still didn't want to make me stop asking her questions.

"What about living with your parents.. or on campus?" She let out a light laugh as she opened the refrigerator.

"My parents are worse than Jorden and financial aid wouldn't give me enough to live on campus.. so here I am." she said. I nodded my head.

"How does she expect me to cook when we have no food? I'll be back, let me go talk to her." she said. I nodded my head again and she closed the refrigerator and walked out. She was only gone for a couple of minutes and when she came back she had a confused look on her face. "She left." she told me. I tried to hide my excitement about the fact that we were now alone. It seemed to work, too, because y/n didn't show any signs of noticing.

"I guess it's just you and me, then." I said.

"Yeah. You, me, and no food." she said. I stood up and opened a cabinet. An unopened box of popcorn immediately caught my eye.

"Well.. you guys have popcorn." I grabbed the box and held it up so y/n could see. "Movie night?" I asked her. She just looked at me with the same confused expression she's had since she found out her sister left. I know she probably thought it was weird that she left without at least telling me and I didn't even seem concerned. I still didn't feel the need to fake or pretend to care that Jorden was probably out with another guy, though. I was getting what I wanted. Alone time with y/n.

"Um.. yeah, I guess. You can make the popcorn while I go change." she told me.

"Okay." I smiled at her and she gave me a weird look before leaving out of the room. As I put the popcorn in the microwave I couldn't help but to be happy about our movie night. There probably wouldn't be much talking but at least I got to be around y/n without having to deal with Jorden. Hopefully we could grow closer because of this and at least become friends... if not more.