Party Favors | part 3

"Tonight is the night. The night that Chris is taking you out on a date. It's a big night for you. So big that you went out and bought a new dress with matching shoes and got your hair and makeup done professionally. You made sure to tell them exactly how you wanted to look so they couldn't mess up. You had been anticipating this night for quite some time now so you wanted to make sure you looked good for it and for him.

After putting your earrings in your ear, you walked to the full length mirror that was on the back of your bathroom door. As you looked over your outfit, you made sure that everything looked okay and that you weren't missing anything. The dress you picked out for tonight was a red, fit and flare style dress with spaghetti straps. It was short so you were showing a lot of skin, but not so much that it was too sexy. You wore red, strappy heels to match your dress with a silver clutch to match your accessories. Even you had to admit, you looked good. Chris probably won't be able to keep his eyes, and hopefully his hands, off you.

You exited the bathroom and noticed that your phone was ringing. It was the special ringtone you had set for Chris so you knew he was calling to tell you that he was downstairs.

"Hello?" you spoke into the phone.

"Hey, I'm downstairs. Do you want me to come up?" Chris asked. Just the sound of his voice made you smile.

"No, I'll just come down." you told him, hanging up after he had made it known that he heard you.

You picked up your clutch and put your phone inside before leaving your apartment. You took your time going downstairs simply because you needed to calm yourself down. You felt nervous, excited, and happy all at the same time. Tonight you had a date with Chris Brown. Millions of girls would kill for this but he wanted to take you out. This made you both happy and scared. You swore your heart was beating too fast for your body and you couldn't catch your breathe as you stood in the elevator. You just wanted tonight to go perfectly.

When you finally made it outside, you had stop dead in your tracks for a minute to enjoy the view. Chris was wearing an all black suit with leopard printed dress shoes. He was leaning against the side of his all black Lamborghini, wearing his famous smirk as he stared at you.

After you took a long enough look at him, you walked to him. You gave him a hug and when he pulled back, he just looked at you from head to toe.

"Wow. You look amazing." he told you, trailing his eyes up and down your body again. You giggled and looked at the ground before looking back at his face.

"Thanks. You don't look too bad yourself." you told him. He smiled and thanked you, before lifting up the butterfly door on the passenger side for you. You slid in and he closed the door before going to the driver's side and getting in.

The ride to the restaurant was longer than you expected, but you didn't mind. Chris talked to you the whole way, either making you laugh or already asking you more about yourself. It seemed like he was trying to get started on this date before you even reached the restaurant but you figured that he was just trying to kill time as he drove.

When you got there, you realized why it took so long. You could see that you were at a beach. It wasn't one you'd ever been to before. Chris parked and got out before quickly coming to your side and helping you out of the car. He closed his door and locked his car before taking your hand and leaning you onto a dock. It was very long, starting from the middle of the sand and going far out into the water where a few boats were. You could see a building at the end of it, and as you got closer you realized it was the restaurant you'd be eating at. It was a good thing it was, too, because you were starving.

As soon as you walked through the door, you were greeted by a hostess. She smiled at the two of you, but more so at Chris.

"Good evening, sir. We have your table ready for you so, please, follow me." she said. She slid from behind her little podium and began leading you to your table, switching a little too hard in the process. You just shook your head, as you continued to hold Chris' hand, while she led you to the middle of the restaurant which was empty besides the two of you.