I.L.W.A.M

You were currently getting dressed to go visit your boyfriend, Justin. You've known him for about a year but you two have only been dating for two months now and everything was going good. He's caring, thoughtful, and really sweet. He's a complete gentlemen and he always makes you feel like a princess whenever you're around him. You were so happy to be with him.

You haven't really seen him lately because his twin brother, Jason, came to visit him. He wanted to spend time with him since he rarely sees him and you understood that. You still talked to him daily, you just couldn't go out because his brother was taking up all of his time. You tried to go to Justin's house to hang out with the both of them, but they were even too busy for you to get to know Jason a little better.

As long as you've known Justin you've only met Jason once. He's absolutely identical to Justin. They have the same voice and laugh and they even dress the same. The only difference was that Jason had bright blue eyes, very different from Justin's brown ones. That's the only way you could tell them apart.

You knew that Jason was supposed to leave the previous day so you wanted to go to Justin's house to surprise him. You missed him and you couldn't wait another minute to be in his arms. Once you were dressed you left your place and got in your car to drive to Justin's house.

You got out of your car and made the short walk to the front door. You were about to ring the doorbell when the front door flew open. You looked up and saw Justin fully dressed. He wore a snapback and dark sunglasses with his outfit so you knew he was just about to head out.

"Justin!" you said, throwing your arms around his neck. He hesitated before he hugged you back. You guessed it was because he didn't expect to see you. He backed into the house with you in his arms and closed the door behind you.

"Uh.. do you want something to drink?" he asked. You furrowed your eyebrows at his question. If you were thirsty you'd just get it yourself, he didn't have to ask you. This was like your house, too.

"Um... okay.." you said. You followed him to the kitchen. He went in the fridge and you stood not too far from him, leaning against the island. You watched as he grabbed a water bottle and closed the refrigerator before turning around and giving it to you. You just sat it down on the island.

"I missed you." you told him.

"I missed you, too." he said back, making you smile.

"Did you have fun with your brother?"

"Uh.. I don't want to talk about him right now." he said. He came and stood directly in front of you.

"Then what do you want to talk about?" you asked.

"Nothing. I just want to enjoy this time with you." He leaned into you and kissed you before you could say another word. The kiss was fast paced and rough, the complete opposite of the slow, gentle kisses you were used to receiving from him. He reached behind you and grabbed two handfulls of your butt and squeezed it, making you gasp.

"Justin!" you said, shocked that he was being so rough with you. This wasn't like him at all. He suddenly grabbed your waist and picked you up. He sat you on the island and spread your legs wide enough so that he could stand in between them.

He kissed you again and you quickly got into it. Your tongue moved against his as his hands found their way under your shirt. They went under your bra and massaged your breasts. You moaned into his mouth at the feeling.

He continued to massage them as he broke the kiss and moved his lips down to your neck. He roughly sucked and bit it, making your moans get louder. He moved his hands down to your thighs and spread them even further before pulling you closer to him so that your center was touching his. You were both wearing jeans but you could still feel just how much this moment was affecting him. It made you moan even louder.

Justin never made you feel this way before. Yes, he's turned you on many times but he never made you ache for his body like this. All you wanted right now was to rip your clothes off and let him do whatever he wanted to you. You've never wanted him more.

"Y/n?! What the fuck are you doing?!" you heard a voice that sounded very much like Justin's yell. Everything that Justin was doing to you stopped and you looked to see Jason standing not too far from the two of you.

His face was getting redder by the minute and you saw nothing but anger in his brown eyes.. Wait- brown eyes?

"Justin?" you asked, unsure of how this was possible. You were just kissing Justin, he couldn't be standing across the kitchen, he was standing in front of you. Unless...

You looked at the Justin standing in front of you. You slowly reached up and took off his sunglasses. Once they were fully off, he looked at you with baby blue eyes. You gasped.

"Jason?!" you yelled. He smiled and bit his lip at your reaction. You could clearly see that he was holding back a laugh.

"I can't believe you'd do this to me, y/n!" Justin yelled. He shook his head before giving you a disgusted look and stormed out of the room.

"Justin, wait!" you called to him. You tried to hop down from the counter but Jason was still in the same spot so you pushed him back. You hopped down and ran to go follow Justin. You had to explain whatever the hell just happened between you and his brother before you lost him.

-
okay i plan to do like a mini fanfic type thing with this & make three more parts for it. the idea just randomly came to me but idk if i should... just tell me what you guys want. hope you enjoyed this :)