Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart

based on the song by Ariana Grande

"I don't ever ask you where you've been, and I don't feel the need to know who you're with. I can't even think straight, but I can tell that you were just with her."

A low sigh fell from your lips as you looked at the television. E News was reporting yet another story about Justin hanging out with yet another girl. You couldn't tell which one it was this time, but you grabbed the remote and changed the channel before they could inform you. You didn't need or want to know who he chose to take out tonight while you sat at home.

Normally you wouldn't keep your television on that channel for long because you knew you'd see something about him. You knew they'd speak on him being with one of his many girls and you knew it'd make you feel this way.

Now your mind was filled with thoughts about Justin and what, or who, he was doing. You felt that all too familar pain in your chest and burning sensation in your eyes as hot tears fell down your face. You hated yourself for even thinking to turn to that channel in the first place.

You wanted so badly to be Justin's girlfriend. His only girlfriend. You didn't want to be one of the many girls he calls up and dates when he felt like it, but you couldn't help it. You were in love with him. Unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him and you hated it.

You harshly wiped the tears from your face and turned your television off before getting up and walking to the bathroom attached to your room. You looked in the mirror and studied your face. Your eyes were slightly red and a few tears had dried on your cheeks, making you look absolutely terrible.

You made a face at your reflection before grabbing your washcloth and turning on the warm water.You used the towel to wash your face and squeezed the excess water out of it before hanging it back up. You turned the water off and put some lotion on your face before you left the bathroom.

"I don't ever tell you how I really feel 'cause I don't have the words to say what I mean."

A faint buzzing sound filled up your otherwise silent room. You walked to your dresser to check your phone, seeing that Justin was calling you. Your heart skipped a beat and you quickly ran your thumb across the screen to answer.

"Hello?" you said into the phone breathlessly.

"Hey, y/n. Are you at home right now? I wanted to come through." he spoke. Just the sound of his voice excited you and hearing him say your name gave you butterflies.

"Yeah.. yeah, I'm at home. Come over." you said, a smile spreading across your face. Justin let out a small laugh before responding.

"Okay, I'm on my way." he told you.

"Okay." you said. You ended the call and hurried over to your dresser. You looked for something you could possibly change into since you suddenly felt like your pajama shorts and shirt wasn't cutting it.

Your mind raced as you looked through your drawers before you decided to just stay in your pajamas. It was the middle of the night and if you changed it'd look like you were trying to hard.

You ran to your bathroom once you heard your doorbell ring. You quickly made sure there was nothing on your face and that your hair looked good before running out of your room and down the stairs. You slowed your pace once you reached the main floor of your house.

After looking through the peephole and making sure it was Justin, you opened the door and smiled. His hair was perfect, as it always was, and he wearing a white t-shirt with black and white sweats. His outfit was so simple but he still managed to look sexy as hell wearing it.