Nerf Wars | part 2

Justin: be ready for tonight. you're my number one target. ;)

You put your phone away after reading Justin's text. Since the last nerf war Justin has been threatening you daily, saying he's "gonna get you" and that you "won't even know what hit you". Last week, you were the last one standing against Justin as you wanted to be. You didn't win, but you put up a very good fight with the help of some other people who wanted to finally see him lose. You knew that was why he made you his target for tonight.

You walked into his house, not bothering to knock because he always left it open on war night. You walked through the house and went into the sitting area where everyone else sat.

"It's about time. Now we can start." Za said. You laughed a little, knowing he was still salty about what happened last time. Everyone gathered around the table that all of the nerf guns sat on. You sat your bag down on the couch before joining them.

"Grab your weapon." Justin said, causing everyone to quickly grab a gun. You got lucky this time since you had grabbed the second biggest one.

"You guys know the rules so just have fun." Justin said. You looked around the table to see that everyone was sending playful gestures at each other to say that they were dead. Your eyes landed on Justin and he winked at you. You raised an eyebrow before he spoke again.

"Go!" he yelled. Everyone ran in their seperate directions. You decided to run all the way to the kitchen because you knew no one else was going there yet.

Once you were there you looked for a good hiding place that wasn't behind the island. That'd be too easy. As you tried to figure out where else to hide, you heard footsteps running towards you, making you have to settle for the typical hiding spot that you found Justin in last time. You ran behind the island and sat on the floor. You got as close to it as you could and held your gun in your hand, ready to shoot.

"Y/n.." you heard Justin sing your name, making you curse under your breath.

"I know you're in hereee." he said. You heard his footsteps get closer and closer to where you were. Even though this was just a game, knowing he had found you made you nervous and feel like your heart was going to pop out of your chest. The anticipation of what was going to happen was killing you.

You heard more footsteps and you knew that Justin was right by you now. He stuck his nerf gun around the island. It was directly in front of your face. You knew that you were dead now, or at least you thought you were.

"I advise you to run, y/n." he said in an amused tone. You wasted no time to get up and run around the other side of the island. You ran right past him out of the kitchen as he tried to grab you. You ran through the first floor of his house with him hot on your trail.

You found yourself at a dead end so you ran into one of the many rooms he had in his house. It was meant to be a bedroom but Justin turned it into a game room. The only thing you could possibly hide behind was one of the arcade games, so you picked one that was close to the wall but not against it and slid in next to it.

"I know you don't think that's a good hiding spot.. I can see you." Justin said. He let out a laugh afterwards and you laughed with him.

"Shut up. I didn't have anywhere else to go." you said in between laughs. This just made Justin laugh harder.

"If I had my gun, you'd be dead right now." he said. This made you peek out at him to see if he really didn't have his gun or if he was just trying to trick you.

You looked over his body. He didn't have anything in his hands and they were both at his sides so he wasn't hiding anything behind his back. This made you furrow your eyebrows and fully step out from behind the game.

"How are you going to "get me" if you don't have your gun?" you asked, aiming yours at him.

"Trust me, sweetheart, I don't need a plastic gun to do that." he told you. He walked towards you and you started shooting him. He shielded himself from them as he continued to walk to you. Once you were out of ammo you couldn't even take in the fact that you had beat him because he was still coming towards you. You tried to run around him but he caught you by your waist.

He quickly picked you up and threw you over his shoulder in a swift motion, making you drop your gun. He walked out of the room and down the long hallway he just chased you down. You didn't think too much of this whole situation until he turned and suddenly you both were going upstairs.

"Justin, where are you taking me?" you asked him. The game wasn't even happening upstairs so you knew that no one was up there and it'd only be you two.

He didn't respond to you, he just kept walking up the stairs. He made it to the second floor and walked down the hall before opening a door and walking in there. You tried the recognize the room as it came into view the more he walked forward, but before you could you were being slung off his shoulder onto a soft bed.

You glanced around the room and noticed that it was his bedroom. He turned around and went to his door and closed it before walking back to you. He hovered over you and pushed you down so that you were laying on his bed.

"Justin, what are you doing?" you asked him. He smirked.

"I told you that I was going to get you."

"But I just beat you." You smirked. Justin chuckled as he looked down at you.

"I never said anything about the game, y/n." Your face fell because you were confused by his statement at first, but then you thought about all of the times he had playfully threatened you and realized he never even mentioned the actual nerf war.

"You remember how last week I helped you out, and I said you owe me, right?" he asked you. You nodded your head.

"Well now it's time to pay up, babygirl." he said. You squinted your eyes at him as you processed everything in your mind.

"What exactly do you want?" you asked. He looked over your body before staring back at your face.

"You." he said. Your eyes widened a little bit before you let out a laugh. You opened your mouth to tell him how dumb he sounded, but then his lips connected to your neck, making you close it again.

"Justin, can you-" you cut yourself off by moaning once he started sucking your spot. He brought one of his hands up to your shoulder, pulling the strap of your tank top down before he took his mouth off your neck.

"You up for it?" he asked. His hand was still playing with the strap of your tank top, eager to pull it all the way down. You hesitated at first but once he bit his lip you gave in and nodded your head, making him smirk.

"Finally." he mumbled. He pulled your tank top down, fully exposing your breasts since you didn't wear a bra with it. He studied them while biting his lip again before he went back to your neck. He sucked and bit on the same spot as his left hand played with your right breast, making you moan.

Your body yearned for his touch more and more as the minutes passed. It felt like it took him forever to actually get down to it, but it was well worth the wait. After everything was over and you were laying in his arms under his covers, you saw Justin in a new light. It made you hope that he would make whatever just happened between the two of you a regular thing just like the nerf wars.