Pool Party | part 2 (requested)

*justin's pov*

"You guys are really annoying." y/n said. Me, her, and Za were all at my house chilling when me and Za started randomly reciting scenes from the movie Step Brothers. She always hated when we did this so we always did it on purpose just to annoy her.

"Dale?! Where are you going, Dale?!" Za called out to y/n as she walked out of the room.

"I'm going to put my nutsack on your drumset." she replied, sticking her middle finger up at us in the process. We just laughed and Za moved over to the couch that y/n was previously sitting on before turning the game on and picking up a controller.

"Did you move to annoy me more?" y/n asked when she walked in. She had a can of soda in her hand, which explained why she left.

"Wasn't nobody was thinking about you, girl. I just moved to see the tv more." Za said.

"Whatever. What game are you playing?" she asked him.

"Mortal Combat... you wanna play?" he asked her. She simply nodded before standing up and grabbing the other controller. I watched as they picked their characters and Za let y/n pick the stage.

"To fight you press these and when that bar at the bottom gets full, you hold these buttons down to do a special move, okay?" he showed her the correct buttons as he talked and once he was done she nodded her head.

I watched as they played against each other. I didn't know who was winning because my eyes stayed fixed on them and not the tv screen. Y/n was complaining at first that Za was being too hard on her since this was her first time playing. After a while she got the hang of it and apparently started winning because she started laughing and talking trash.

They would lean into each other, trying to push the other one so they'd mess up. This made them end up being extremely close. I didn't like the feeling it gave me. They seemed to be really having fun and they almost looked like a couple. That made me a little jealous. I didn't like seeing them like that at all.

"Wow, I'm tired." I said. I stretched and faked a loud yawn for dramatic effect. "I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow." I told them as I stood up. Their laughing died down and y/n wore a small pout as she looked at me.

"Aw.. but it was just getting good." she said. Za turned the game off and put the controllers back.

"It's aight, we'll play again next time." he said. She stood up and he pulled her into a hug that she returned. I clenched my jaw as I watched. "I'll see you later y/n."

"Bye Za." y/n said. We said our own little goodbye before I walked him to the door. I locked it after he left. I went back into the room where we were sitting but I didn't see y/n. I looked in the kitchen and checked the bathroom closest to the room but she was in neither places. After a while I just gave up and went upstairs.

"You're spending the night I see." When I walked in my room, I saw y/n coming out of the attached bathroom, giving me a little light in the dark room. She was wearing one of my flannels with just some socks.

"Yup. I'm too tired to drive home." she said. She climbed on my bed and laid on her side and I laid next to her. He propped her head up on her hand as she looked at me. I just looked back at her, wondering what she was thinking.

"Why are you staring at me?" she asked.

"Because you're staring at me."

"I was thinking." she told me.

"Thinking about what?"

"About..... stuff." She bit her lip to hold back her smile. I narrowed my eyes.

"What stuff?" I asked. She looked at me for a few seconds longer before speaking again.

"I can't stop thinking about what you told me." she said. I was shocked to hear her say that, but also a little sceptical because I didn't exactly know how she meant it. "I don't know, it's just so..."

"Weird." I finished for her. She shook her head.

"No, I mean it is weird, but that's not what I was going to say. I guess I'm... flattered.. that you see me in that way... It's actually kind of a turn-on." she said. I raised my eyebrows, wanting to see where she was going to take this. "I don't know, I guess the idea of just a picture of me having that effect on you just makes me feel a way." she finished.

"So when you said that stuff about how I could just call you... you meant it?" I asked her. A part of me was still in shock and didn't believe that she was saying all of this to me. I felt like I had somehow fallen asleep and was dreaming this whole thing, waiting to be woken up to realize it wasn't reality.

"Yeah... Now more than ever." she told me. Even in the shadows that fell across her face, I could see that she was biting her lip and that turned me on. I was trying not to think about it, though, because for all I know, she could just be expressing her thoughts to me. I still didn't know if she really wanted to go there.

She sat up on my bed and sat on her legs. My flannel raised up around her waist, exposing her butt but I couldn't see since she was facing me. She got on all fours, moving closer to me as I just watched her, wanting to see what she was going to do next.

When she was close enough to me, she swung her leg over my waist and straddled me. She took my hands and placed them on her hips. I took it upon myself to move my hands down, grabbing her booty. I noticed she didn't have any underwear on, meaning she planned this. I stayed silent and watched as she unbuttoned the shirt she was wearing. As she got closer to the bottom I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra either. When she was done she put her hands on my chest and leaned down a little bit to look at me. Her hair was covering both sides of her face.

"I want you to do whatever you've been wanting to do to me. Okay, Justin?" she said. I nodded my head, not knowing what to say. I was completely caught off guard by all of this but completely turned on at the same time. I've waited so long for this day and now it's finally here.

I flipped y/n over so she was now on her back. Her shirt flew open so now her breasts were exposed to me for the first time outside of my fantasies. I took my shirt off and began kissing her neck to prepare her for what I was gonna do next.

-

because you guys wanted part two. lol sorry it's horrible. :/

what kinda phones do you guys have? i'm trying to plan something but i need to know.