Coffee and Deja Vu

I am so sorry it took so long for me to update. Work, holidays, female problem, ya know the basics. But here it is! Enjoy! Read, Review, and Vote! :)

The last month or so of the tour Harry was a zombie. Doing what he had to just to get by. His fake smiles, and winks were his only way to cover up the fact he felt dead inside. He had always sworn he never was going to feel this way again...not after…he could not even utter the she-devils name. But Dylan had made him feel that same lowest-of-the-low feeling.

He did not clue any of them in on what had happened until they were sitting on the plane and Louis sat next to him. “Alright mate. I know you don’t want to talk about it but you need to! You are a shell of yourself. Come on. What happened between you and Dylan?”

Harry knew he should tell Louis and so with a deep sigh he told him, “She has a boyfriend. In fact, it’s the same one she dumped before moving to London because he cheated on her. She says he has changed and she is giving him a second chance.”

“That’s odd. Eleanor never mentioned Dylan having a boyfriend?” Louis was confused.

“Well what’s done is done. I just need to move on from it. After all she was just a conquest.” Harry tried to get into a comfortable position in his first class seat.

“You know that’s not true mate.” Louis said looking over at Harry. Harry said nothing and closed his eyes and slowly drifted off into a deep sleep.

When he awoke he was in his flat, in his bed. He would have to thank Louis and Winston later. He tossed and turned to try and go back to sleep but that was when he heard a knock on his door and a soft voice coo, “Harry…” It was Eleanor.

“What?”

“Can I come in?” she asked. He replied with a grumble and she took it as come in. “I came to apologize.”

He now sat up, “For what exactly?”

“For pushing you. I didn’t realize Dylie had a boyfriend. She just mentioned some guy she was hanging out with. I thought it was casual.”

“You don’t need to apologize. It was me who told her I loved her and who got turned down. Not you.”

“You-You-Oh Harry!” She ran to give him a hug. “You finally admitted it!”

“For all the good it did me!”

“I would be jealous but its just Harry.” He saw Louis walk to, and lean against the door frame.

Eleanor let go of Harry and ran to Louis, “He told her he loves her!”

“Way to go mate!”

“You two act like it was a romantic moment that brought us together. In case you have been blind the past month and a half it didn’t work.”

“But she knows. She will never forget that and it can either work in your favor or she can try super hard to ignore it but every relationship she has will be judging on those three little words.” Eleanor seemed to be a master of the world of relationships.

Harry climbed out of bed and walked to his dresser and began to get dressed. El and Louis still just stood there. He looked over at them, “I am going to get coffee.” He grabbed his car keys and walked out the door.

As he sipped his coffee he stared out the window to see the shop that had caused all of his problems. And that was when he nearly choked on his coffee. A red beanie and Burberry coat caught his attention. “Dylan?” he whispered to himself. The people around him started to stare. He smiled awkwardly, stood up, threw out his coffee and made his way to the shop. He needed to make sure his eyes were not deceiving him. He ran across the street and as those bells chimed to announce his entrance she looked up. Like it was the first time they met, she was standing by the jewelry and she looked up to see Harry walk in the door.

This time however she smiled and walked up to him, “Harry.” She wrapped her arms around him in a warm hug. “Déjà vu huh?” she laughed.

Yay she is back!!! Lets hope things will get awesome!! :)