BONUS CHAPTER - SOPE HAVING THEIR FIRST TIME

WARNING!!

THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES GAY SMUT! (The title says it all)

{Edited}

Don't go out on me for this is my first time doing a gay smut 😌

Hoseok leaves his work, feeling fatigued from all the stress he got put in. Grabbing all papers and folders in one hand, and some more in the other. Not that he's behind with anything, he is known to be one of the best hard workers in his place. That's why the boss counts on him for finishing his work.

Poor Hoseok.

"Aigoo." His body collapses onto the couch, wanting to rest his mind somewhere peaceful, and calm.

His breathing soften quickly as his mind finally removed all stress and agony. He slowly unbutton his shirt loose before slightly messing up his hair. Sitting back up, he walked to the room, wanting to sleep at the comfy bed.

His shirt fell to the ground, revealing his handsome muscles that hid under. His pants reached to his feet, that showed his thick thighs and along with his huge member, that covers itself inside the cloth of underwear. Unaware of his surroundings, a man wrapped his arms around his body from behind, making him smile knowing who it is.

"Hi, Yoongi." His gentle yet quiet voice spoke through the heavy silence, only hearing the laundry machine that was washing clothes.

"You're back." He felt his nose snuggle on his neck. Being a bit smaller than him, the guy still has control, for he is the older one.

"Yes, I am." His hands placed on his, as their bodies swayed side by side in a slow pace. "Babe, I need to go change. I'm too tired to do anything."

Yoongi carefully disconnects himself from his lover, and looked at him. "Is that so?" He was planning on doing something.. physical rather, but looks like it's not the time.

Yoongi has been planning to do it since he started to get comfortable around him. Yes, Hoseok doesn't know how Yoongi gets horny easily. But by his amazing looks along with his body, and the huge bulge in his underwear, he couldn't stop himself from growing bigger each time.

"Yeah. My boss had been giving me a ton of work these days." His body flopped on the bed, still showing his flawless skin with the stupid underwear that Yoongi just wanting to rip it off.

"Stupid boss." Yoongi sucks under his breath, rolling his eyes now that he feels his boxers tighten.

Yoongi wanted to join him on the bed, but wouldn't that make it worse than it already is?

Carefully setting down beside him, he hears his breathing starting to slow down, thinking he's already falling asleep. He felt his body closing in the space, feeling his hot skin that warms his cold body.

Wanting to slip away, Hoseok's arms slyly slither onto his body, resulting him hugging or cuddling on the bed, with a leg swung over his legs.

Yoongi cursed quietly, feeling Hoseok's dick against his leg, giving him a much bigger boner than before.

"Why is he making me crazy like this?" He thought, trying to wiggle away from his partner, but he just kept on coming back.