Chapter 56

{Edited}

Hoseok chills in the living room, hearing faint moans and claps from the room. Nothing new about this as he was already used to these types of situations. He hums to his music, minding his own business.

Hoseok sighs, looking at his phone. The music he's listening to was the first music both Yoongi and him playing in their first date. He smiles as the memory filled into his vision.

Flashback

"Yoongi, where are you taking me?" Hoseok chuckles, Yoongi's hand blocking his sight.

"You'll see." Yoongi said in excitement.

The boys stopped on their tracks, Hoseok wondering, the hands slowly lifting off his eyes.

"Happy 1 month, Hobi." Yoongi greets him.

The scenery was a small picnic, placed with some small snacks like sandwiches and drinks. The picnic was surrounded by beautiful trees that shows the lovely and colorful sun that just started to set. Hoseok's mouth agape as he turned to Yoongi.

"Thank you, Babe!" He jumps, falling into his arms. "This is the best."

Yoongi kisses his cheek. "I did this all for you. And only you."

Hoseok's eyes already got ready by this words. On the outside, he's just a normal lazy boy. But I'm the inside, he can hide many emotions that he cannot express to a group. But to him, it feels like a blessing. Especially when you His love of his life.

"I love you." Hoseok said, not leaving their hug.

"I love you too." Yoongi pecks his lips.

They sat onto the picnic cloth, enjoying every bite of Yoongi's amazing sandwich, and taking a couple of sips from their drink.

"This is so lovely." Hoseok mummers, mesmerize by the surrounding beauty of nature. "I should've been more thoughtful like you."

"It's okay." Yoongi rest his head on his lap. "I don't mind. I did this all for you anyways, and I'm glad you love it."

"I'll always love it when it comes to you." Hoseok smiles at him.

"Stop being cheesy."

"Says the one who set up all this." He fires back.

"Fuck you." Yoongi hesitates.

"Gladly." Hoseok snickers.

The two watched the scene in front, birds chirping and flying in the distance, the trees dancing with the wind, plus the humans that were sharing their private time together.

"Hoseok?" Yoongi calls after some time.

"Mm?" he hums in response.

"I'm going to play some music."

"Okay. Go ahead, I won't mind."

Yoongi reaches his phone, connecting it to the speakers. He clicks on play as calming music tuned their ears.

On my pillow
Can't get me tired
Sharing my fragile truth
That I still hope the door is open

The music plays, Hoseok mesmerize already humming into the song.

'Cause the window opened one time with you and me
Now my forever's falling down
Wondering if you'd want me now?

How could I know?
One day I'd wake up feeling more
But I had already reached the shore
Guess we were ships in the night
Night, Night