Chapter 62 + A/N

{Edited}

"S-sooyoung?" Namjoon calls her name bitterly, along with a sniffle. Her name lingers on the tip of his tongue, wanting to spit it away from his mouth. He scoffs in disgust when he saw the boy standing close to her, touching her curves.

"I-It's not what you thi-" Her mouth spoke, but he shushed her. All he hears is lies. She grabs onto him, but his swift and sharp move causes her to slip away from his touch. Namjoon turns around, not wanting to see her face. He felt as if it was too poignant for him to even think.

"I thought you were the one." he starts off coldly and harshly. "I never experienced having a partner, nor actually liking someone that I hold. Since I never dated in my past life, I never knew what's like to break up with someone or even get cheated on. Now that it's reality, I think of myself as a person that deserves to be fooled. But I am unclear to why I deserve this treatment, especially from the person I actually just started to have feelings with."

A sour chuckle escaped his lips. "Jisoo was right. I should've listen to her instead of siding with you." his firm yet spine-chilling glare pierces through Sooyoung's body, leaving an enormous hole that is to be left untouched, that nothing could repair it. He sprints away, solitude himself from everyone including the group. But he can't just leave? He went with them, and now, he has to go back feeling all dejected and miserable.

He then walks back to the car, unlocking it with the extra keys he has. He placed himself onto the chair, not wanting to open his mouth and just sit there, gloomy silence packing inside the car. Tears already falling on his lap but he quickly wiped it away. Some movements caught his eye, resulting Namjoon to snap his head to where it was. It was Jisoo and Jin. They opened their car doors and seated themselves at the front.

"Hey, Namjoon. You okay?" Being the hyung Jin is, of course he would asks this question.

"Jinnie, give him some time." Jisoo talks back to him delicately. "He must be too overwhelmed. Let him rest and give him some time."

Jin sighed at her saying. He turns around to look at Namjoon, who had his head down low, not wanting to meet their eyes. "Just tell us when you are ready to talk, hm?" he asks, earning a small nod from him. He started the engine as the car moves.

——*——

"Thank you." Namjoon thanks them quietly along with a small bow.

"Just inform us when you want company." Jin said worriedly. "I don't want you to suffer and endure this alone."

Namjoon nods. "Okay. I'll see you guys later." his body turns to the main door.

"Bye." Both Jin and Jisoo bid their goodbyes to him, before Namjoon hearing the car engine roar, and the wheels turning.

He sighed, unlocking the door knob as a faint light was already on.

"Guess I forgot to turn off my lamp." Namjoon said.

He took a shower, changed into his PJ's, and went off to a relaxing, but yet a dull presence.

On the other hand, Lisa and Jungkook just got off of Hoseok's car, as they headed to their apartment.

"Hey, can we fuck now?" Lisa's feeling interrupts her and Jungkook's conversation.

Lisa reminds Jungkook of this, and talked back to her feeling. "I don't feel like it." her sentence brought her feeling to a down state.

"But you said after the amusement park! Now that we are done with that, you said we couldn't fuck?" her feeling reminds her of her saying.