Chapter 6

"S-so me and Lisa," Jungkook pointed. "have to pleasure each other? In order for us to stay alive?" he gulped.

"Yes honey, the doctors gave you condoms and Lisa, birth control pills because, you know." Jungkook's mom said.

They both nodded, trying not to think about the incident they might have. 

"You guys will be starting tomorrow." Lisa's mom says. "TOMORROW?" they both yelled, hurting a pair of ears from each mother. "It's the only way-" "BUT AREN'T WE TOO YOUNG?" they yelled, making the mothers flinch. "Please, it's for your own good." Lisa's mother says softly before walking to their car. "You guys would be walking with each other at the end of the day. Jungkook, your stuff is already at Lisa's room. You'll be walking to Lisa's house every single day since it's closer." her mom replied quietly, but softly.

"Okay Ms.Manoban." He bowed.

"Call me Eomma, darling." she assures him with a smile.

"O-okay Eomma." Jungkook replies shyly as he bowed.

"Make sure you don't tell anyone, especially your friends." Jungkook's mom tells Lisa before she get's in the car. 

"Okay, see you tomorrow Jungkook." Lisa says, putting her hand in the front.

Jungkook smiles. "Let's be comfortable with each other from now on." he pulls her into a hug, earning a gasp from Lisa. "Oh, and one more thing I forgot to say." Jungkook speaks as Lisa wrapped her arms around him. "I'll see you tomorrow, my girlfriend." Jungkook kissed her head before walking away from the blushing Lisa as she stands there, not knowing what to do. 

----*----

May 4th, Monday

Lisa was walking to school, looking at the beautiful scenery ahead of her. May season has a nice weather as the wind blows through Lisa's hair softly. Lisa then felt a hand intertwined with her right hand. She looked up to see Jungkook carefully swinging their hands together as they walked. "Remember that we are dating now, since I said my girlfriend yesterday." he reminded her. "Yeah yeah, I know." Lisa smiles shyly. 

"Why did you ask me to be your girlfriend?" Lisa ask, looking at Jungkook. "Since we have to live with each other for the rest of our lives, why don't we date?" he answers. "Besides, we would have our first kiss together, losing our virginity, etc." Lisa listens carefully. "Is there more?" she asks, interested of what he would say. "I wouldn't see myself with another person." he starts, "because you're actually really similar with me, you're kind, funny, and really beautiful." he says, earning a blush from Lisa.

"I can honestly go on, but we're at school and my mom said that we should keep it a secret." he let's go of their hands as the warmth left Lisa's hands. "We're already at school? That's quick." Lisa mentions. "Yeah, and I have math with you in the morning." Jungkook brings up. "Yeah, but wouldn't Tzuyu bother you again?" Lisa asks. "Wouldn't you be jealous?" Jungkook teases her.

Lisa scoffs. "Well..." she trails off. "Wouldn't every girl be jealous, since another girl is hitting on their partner?" she says. "Well, true. But still, you'll be jealous." Jungkook smiles. Lisa roles her eyes. "What ever."