Chapter 11

Warning!

SMUT AHEAD!

i don't think you guys would read this anyways..

 ;-;

"Oh shit." Jungkook said. "It's 3:49!".

Getting Lisa's attention, the two ran outside the school property, leaving the group dumbfounded.

"It must be their parents." Jennie said. "I'll get them later."

The time reached 3:50, both of them running to their house. It takes about 10 minutes if they walk, but right now, their as fast as the bolt. Both panting and sweating as the feeling began to appear.

"Why did we stay there." Lisa says, breathing heavily as the feeling began to increase.

"Because of Jennie." Jungkook said.

"No shit." she glares at him before looking forward.

The two ran in the house, both already stripping by the time they reached Lisa's room. It's almost 3:55pm as Lisa saw the clock.

"I do not want to get frustrated so HURRY UP JUNGKOOK!" Lisa raised her voice as she lied down on her bed, already naked. 

"My zipper is stuck." Jungkook struggled. Lisa got up and helped him.

"Oh my gosh WHY IS IT STUCK!" Lisa whines, struggling as well.

"There!" Jungkook finally got it as he puled both jeans and boxers down. Lisa's already lying down, waiting as she breaths heavily.

"Get ready." Jungkook positions himself on top of Lisa, waiting for her permission as always."

Lisa nods, making Jungkook push his member in her, earning a groan from Lisa as she arcs her back in pain and pleasure.

"Jungkook.." Lisa let's her words out- more like a name out as Jungkook buries his member deeper into Lisa.

"Y-you're s-so big-g." Lisa mummers, Jungkook groaning in the process.

"And-d you-u're so t-tight." he responds.

When Jungkook is done, he let's Lisa adjust before earning a nod from Lisa. He moves slowly as Lisa already feels pleasure. Her mouth starts to open as she rolls her eyes.

"F-faster p-please." Lisa begs, gripping the bed sheets.

Jungkook obeys as he went faster AND deeper into Lisa, shaking the bed a bit.

"A-ahh." Lisa moans, moving her hands to Jungkook's hair, gripping it.

"Fuck." Jungkook moans. 

Jungkook goes faster and deeper into Lisa, making creaking noises from the bed. Just saying, Lisa's bed NEVER creaks.

"I swear if you're gonna break my bed." Lisa said.

"Don't worry, I'll be careful." Jungkook slows down a bit. "Besides, I only go hard in Fridays."

Lisa whines, thrusting her hips up, making Jungkook groan in pleasure.

"Go faster." Lisa whimpers.

Jungkook went faster, but not too fast to go hard on her. Lisa whines that he can't go hard on her. Only Friday's are allowed. Deals a deal my friends.

The moans got louder in the room, the bed starts to creak, the slapping became more intense, and the breathing fastens. The two moans every time Jungkook thrusts into Lisa. Just then, Jungkook thrusts into Lisa's g-spot.

"Ahh-ahhh, right there Jungkook!" Lisa screams. "Right there!"

"Guess I found it." Jungkook thought, hitting the same spot multiple times.

"Ahh-ahh ughh." Lisa moans in pleasure, rolling her eyes and opening her mouth, shaped like an 'o'.

Lisa starts to bring Jungkook's head closer to her. She brought her mouth against his ear, moaning louder and louder, triggering Jungkook. She bites on his ear, sending the vibrations all around his body as she moans in his ear. Turning him on even more, his member grows as he went faster. Lisa smirking.

"It worked." Lisa said in her head. 

"Fuck." Jungkook holds Lisa's hips.

Jungkook was going fast, about to go VERY hard on her. Lisa's moaning for dear life, as Jungkook get's turn on to the highest. He could listen to her moans every single day for 24/7. Well, he has to hear her moans every single day to be honest.

As the time past, the pleasure longing as the two do their actions on the bed. Both moaning, breathing, and skin slapping. 

"I'm gonna cum!" Lisa shouts.

"Me too." Jungkook groans.

Jungkook goes faster, practically banging Lisa now- which is only on Friday's. But Lisa's trick that she did on him, made him go crazy. He hits the deepest spot in Lisa, makes her also go crazy. The two moan in sync has they were about to release.

"AHHH!" They shout, giving it all. Jungkook cums into Lisa, as they both shake. 

Cum dripping out of Lisa, as it travels onto the bed. Jungkook flopped onto Lisa, both of their chest rose up and down. Sweat trickles down off of Jungkooks forehead as he then took his member out, making Lisa groan. He flopped right beside Lisa, resting an arm on her waist, and pressing his body onto Lisa's. 

He kissed her neck as he rested his head between her shoulder and her head. Lisa rested her head on his not long after. She heard a 'hmmp' sound from her boyfriend. Looking at him, she plays with his hair as she chuckles.

"Why are you pouting baby?" She ask him, smiling of how cute he looks.

"We didn't kiss." Jungkook replies, earning a laugh from Lisa.

"Want to kiss then?" Lisa ask, going closer.

"Mhm!" Jungkook replies with a smile, before Lisa pulls him into a kiss.

They kissed softly, since they're already exhausted, they don't want to waste their last bits of energy. So, the two lips kissed together as the tongues danced inside. Lisa tilting her head sideways as she reaches deeper in his mouth, Jungkook pulling her head closer as he as well tilts his head the other way. Their bodies pressed against each other as they savored for each others taste.

"Mm." Jungkook moans, licking the side of Lisa's lips. 

He bit her lips softly as Lisa let out a quiet moan. 

Lisa disconnects her lips from his, a string of saliva hangs there. She wipes it off as they two breath heavily, looking into each others eyes, not breaking the contact. Jungkook then laid Lisa's head on his arm as he hugged her, pressing their bodies once again. Lisa returning the hug afterwards.

"Let's sleep for an hour, mkay?" Lisa ask.

"Yeah, I wanna eat after." Jungkook said, glancing at the clock.

"An hour an a half again." Jungkook chuckled.

"I love you." Jungkook whispers.

Lisa chuckles. "Too soon but,

 I love you too."

________

Good night my readers

MWAH!

XOXOXOXO