Chapter 31

"Hey, Lisa?" Rose asks.

"Yeah?" Lisa replies.

Since it was still lunch time, or at least the afternoon, the group decided to go to the mall one last time before they separate their ways. The boys went to play some games, while the girls obviously went shopping. Jisoo and Jennie went their own ways while Rose and Lisa went theirs.

Ever since the vacation started, Rose noticed that Lisa has been gone every now and then. She wonders what she's up to. Knowing for a fact that Rose and Lisa always go somewhere together. Whether it's going to the hotel to get something, or even the washroom. They always stick together, no matter what. However, that's not the case, as it seems like Lisa now wants to go somewhere on her own. 

Seems very suspicious of Lisa, the other girls noticed as well, saying how she needs to go to the washroom to take a 'big dump'. They always suggest to go, but Lisa constantly resist. They also realized how weird Lisa has been acting lately, how when she mentions that she needs the washroom, her face is constantly in a miserable state. But the suspicion is that she was all fine just a second ago.

They all wonder what's Lisa up to these days.

"Yeah?" Lisa replies.

Rose hesitates to speak. To ask her what's going on about her lately. How she's always disappearing and needing to go to the washroom. But, that's just too out of the blue, so she decides to keep quiet. "Nothing." she shakes it off.

"What is it, Rose?" Lisa asks.

"Well." Rose tries to figure out another thing to say. "I want to play games. The boys are there, so it should be fun." Rose suggest.

"To be honest, me and Jungkook played games all morning in the car, so I'm a bit tired. But, I can go wi-"

"Oh! It's fine. You need to rest young lady." she ruffles her hair. 

"Yah!" Lisa barked. "I just fixed my hair, Rosie!" Lisa punched her lightly.

"Haha. Sorry, Lis." Rose apologized.

"It's okay. Now, let's go shopping!"

~*~

Since the boys went with the girls on a small vacation, they also realized how distant Jungkook is. Always making up excuses to leaving them for something. Like taking a 'dump', or forgetting his phone at the hotel room, but you can see clearly that his phone is in his pocket. Before they can asks, he always starts off running at the opposite direction.

Taehyung experienced this a couple of times. Once, they were playing games on their phone (they're just taking a rest from playing soccer with the guys) he was having fun, nothing going on with him. Suddenly, his face became rather awful as it looks like he'd eaten something really bad. Taehyung asks if he was okay, but then swiftly said how he needs to go to the washroom. 

Taehyung doesn't think that a stomach ache could just suddenly appear ever so soon. It can, yes. But him and Jungkook ate the exact same things that both of them ate before without disturbing their stomach. Taehyung was highly suspicious with this. Although he kept quiet, he's wishing in the future if he could just ask what happen then. Right now is probably too soon.

As the guys talked, they all recently found out Hoseok was 'joining' their disappearing out of no where. All thought it smells fishy going on around them. Being the guys they are, they shared it with the girls. Or at least, without Lisa, since she wasn't there at that time. All shared their thoughts on why they keep on disappearing. Is it because they are hiding something? If they are, is it something Good or bad?