Chapter 39

On the previous chapter, that's just what happened during those 5 years. All were out of school and enjoying their new jobs. Jimin and Rose has been relationship has been growing strong. Jisoo and Jin's as well. But, poor Jennie couldn't find a single man during those 5 years. Yes, Lisa has been helping Taehyung try to confess to Jennie. Yet, when he does, all he do is stand frozen like a statue. Jennie gives him an eye roll before passing by him, making him very sad.

Lisa can tell how much Taehyung loves Jennie. In fact, it has grown stronger throughout these couple of years. And Jungkook knows too. He'd tried to help, but no idea has ever came up in Jennie's mind.

However, something crazy happened.

Something very unexpected occurred ..

And let me tell you, it wasn't pleasant...

As Lisa drives over to a beautiful scenery, a person was in a nice clothes, not too formal, but not to classic, as his hair was neatly put in place. His posture was looking amazing but his facial expressions show nervousness.

"This is it." Lisa mummers under her breath. "After all this time, it's happening."

As she closes the door behind her, the car clicks as Lisa walks away from it, gradually getting closer to this handsome man who is standing, or rather waiting for someone.

The man turns around as Lisa was caught in his sight. He smiles at her as a smile returns.

"Okay! Lisa, I am ready." Taehyung breathes out holds his flowers tight in his hold, as he brings them up to his chest like it's something really valuable. "Did you call Jennie?" his tone sounded excited, but also anxious.

"Yes, I did. She will be here for a couple of minutes, so just relax." Lisa assures him. "I can see that your body is all tensed up. I know this is your first time confessing, just trust me. Relax. It's going to be okay."

"Thanks, Lisa." he looks at her. "For everything."

"No problem." she smiles back. "Plus, Jennie is still complaining that she doesn't have a partner by her side. So, you might be her first!" her figure jumps up and down in excitement.

"She should be here soon, so go on and hide. I'll manage." Taehyung said.

"Okay. Good luck!" Lisa sticks her fist in front. "Hwaiting!"

"Hwaiting!" Taehyung does back, but the cold atmosphere arrives quickly as soon as Lisa left.

His body started to tense up again as his breathing became uneven. His hands clenched around the flowers as his toes curled up in fright. His heart is beating faster than ever in his whole entire life. Starting to sweat, he thinks about Lisa's words.

"Relax." her voice replayed in his head.

He close his eyes, inhaling sharply as he exhales calmly. "Relax." His mind told him. When he opens his eyes, a beautiful, young women approached him as her legs move swiftly. Her hair flowing gracefully through the wind as her hips swayed side by side.

"Taehyung?" she calls him. "What are you doing here at this time?" her curiosity fills her head.

"Hey, Jennie." Taehyung breathes out, his voice stabilizing.

"What's with the flowers?" she points out, not even taking a clue on what's going on. "And, where's Lisa?"

"Well, umm." Taehyung hesitates.